Best Thread Fails

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So another member thought it would be fun to create a best of thread for all of the fails so to speak on LVC

Please submit your favorite fails, or just pure crazyness. This is not intended to get anyone butthurt, if you do, well this is the internet get over it.

Post a description and a link so we can all take a ride in the wayback machine for a good laugh at ourselves.

muffler clamped Bilsteins.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...00-Lower-your-vehicle-the-right-or-better-way

Last edited:
How many non-completed turbo threads do we have????

easier to tell you how many started... I can't find the original bike mirror thread

This is an awesome thread, it's quite funny getting to look back and see all of them in one thread, Keepem coming! :D:Beer

So another member thought it would be fun to create a best of thread for all of the fails so to speak on LVC

Please submit your favorite fails, or just pure crazyness. This is not intended to get anyone butthurt, if you do, well this is the internet get over it.
Post a description and a link so we can all take a ride in the wayback machine for a good laugh at ourselves.

muffler clamped Bilsteins.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...00-Lower-your-vehicle-the-right-or-better-way

Fixed your link

do a search for Lincoln Jealous, he was a member way back when. there should be plenty with his car lol, he painted more than kids do now with plastidip.

do a search for Lincoln Jealous, he was a member way back when. there should be plenty with his car lol, he painted more than kids do now with plastidip.
The name sounds familiar, I'm looking for that one thread about where that guy was going to stick his Walmart V8 badge on his fender. lol, it didn't look that stupid, but I remember he was making it a big deal, and there were some pretty funny things said back and forth.

The better question is did it even work or make a difference.

Yes, those things do work in fog. I've driven through fog thick enough that I could see very little past the the a few feet. These prevent rear-enders in foggy situations. Now, the dwebbles that drive with these on ALL THE TIME are VERY annoying; those thinks are brighter than a brake light....... BY A LOT!! Audi drivers are the worst......

Just look for anything by PetesSweets86.

On an unrelated note, I hate/love my wheels. Since I finally got my car back, I was cleaning it and those spoked wheels are a biotch compared to the stocks. They do look good on there though :)

Members online

Back