Beretta with 300+ Horses

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My little project:
3800sc 240 horses stock swap into a '91 Beretta GTZ. Only thing is, its not stock. Lots of goodies to many to list right now. Motor is from a '98 GTP. Had to use a shoehorn and some vasoline to get it into the enginebay.:lol: The ram-air hood is fully functional. BMW e-36 headlights. Shaved front bumper. Last picture is parked with my LS at a local car show. Which my LS won its class.:D

GTZ 82.jpg

GTZ 81a.jpg

GTZ 80.jpg

GTZ 73.jpg

GTZ 71.jpg

GTZ 72.jpg

LS car show 29a.jpg

She sounds like a real power house with a lot of hard work, I tip my hat to you. If i may suggest maybe a different paint job then you will really have everyone drooling :D

JoeyGood said:
She sounds like a real power house with a lot of hard work, I tip my hat to you. If i may suggest maybe a different paint job then you will really have everyone drooling :D
I plan to have it painted storm white in the near future.:)

RollinLS said:
I plan to have it painted storm white in the near future.:)

HAHAHA You know that's CRAZY cuz i was thinking it would look great in that color too. Great minds think alike :D

:lol:

Few pictures of the interior. I ditched the factory seats. The backseats are gone. Four-point RCI seatbelts. I sanded the dash inserts smooth then had them painted with a chrome treatment. I cut my own diamond plate floor mats. The purple twwed door panels are being redone in white leather to match the racing seats. I have a new fiberglass dash with a guage pod into it. i haven't installed the white-face guages or white-face HVAC yet. Waiting till the dash is painted.

dash 1.jpg

Mock-up interior 1a.jpg

mock-up interior 2a.jpg

GTZ new seats a.jpg

GTZ new seats d.jpg

I made the Z3 fenders, ram-air hood(actually made two ram-air hoods, one was stolen off the car at friends shop), and shaved the front bumper myself. The yellow primer hood is the second one. The grey primer hood was the first one that was stolen.

GTZ 67.jpg

GTZ 61.jpg

new hood 8.jpg

Ram-air hood 1.jpg

List of goodies on and done to the motor.

1. cam by Comp Cams added 19 horses to the wheels
2. 2.5 exhaust with high flow cat Tsudo performance muffler
3. headers from the Grand Prix store
4. aftermarker thermostat
5. MSD igntion unit disc-4, MSD coilpacks, MSD sparkplug wires
6. Simple Digital Systems stand alone management unit
7. larger injectors
8. Denso sparkplugs
9. dual electric cooling fans
10. 2300rpm stall torque converter
11. axles by The Driveshaft Shop
12. CAI made myself

Front suspension:
1. KYB GR2 struts and shocks
2. strut tower brace from a '95 Z24 Cavalier
3. front cross-member to strut tower braces from a '95 Grand Prix(2 passengerside braces, equal length)
4. soild rear sway bar
5. urathaine bushings front and rear
6. Intrax springs
7. Pirelli 215/35/18 tires(I know 18's aren't not the best for racing, chrome at that)

Body mods
1. ram-air hood
2. shaved front bumper and antenna
3. Z3 fenders
4. BMW e-36 headlight swap
5. clear side markers
6. grille from a '96 Z26 Beretta
7. rear filler panels froma '96 Z26 Beretta
8. Exel Version 7 chrome 18's

Members online

Back