Behold!!!!

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since many of you B*tched and whined about this moment, here it is. It's a great day out and I fixed my camera (wire was fried) so enjoy, and hope no more attitude about me & pictures for a while. I'm ordering a LSE grille and carbon fiber eyelids on the next pay period so I'll get pictures of those when I get em in :p.

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Hey_Why So Serious3.jpg

Well its about time!

But stop blaming it on the camera!:D

What is up with those last two pictures? I don't notice anything different than stock.

What is up with those last two pictures? I don't notice anything different than stock.

I think those are reference pics for future mods.....He did mention something about getting the LSE grill & eyelids.

+1 and I dunno how the hell I was to take pictures of the Eibachs/Magnaflow CAt-Back exhaust system.... And today woulda been good for the friends but they were busy today. Reason why I broke up with them is because they are retarded about answering their phones...plus they're complete :q:q:q:qs but hey.....no one's perfect :p

I have to say, though, my car doesn't look too bad for being completely dirty....it's got heav amounts of pollen and dirt on it. Boy do I love silver :-D

haha very funny, but no, they are just busy busy busy.....especially since they are trying to balance jobs and school :/

ooo I forgot all about those...still in the trunk with the safety kit. Maybe I'll a picture of them :-D

Hey Pete I got suspended for three days when I was a junior in high school for blasting Lords of Acid in the school parking lot. As a matter of fact, it was that same song you posted. Dam rent-a-cops!!! Man that brings back memories!

haha which one? the Gimme Gimme or I sit on Acid?

hell I'd play "Feel So Alive" when i'm gettin it on in the bedroom...the lead singer in bangin. Speaking of which that Cali girl hasn't been on nor posted pictures yet....

Members online

No members online now.
Back