Been a while

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sup guys its been a while since I've been around. As you know I sold the mark back in October I regret every minute of it and now it's even worse as the reason I sold it was my wife wanted a 4 door car for the "family". Well now she's sleeping around and I'm filing for a divorce. But the good news I'm looking to get another mark! Staying with a gen 2 hoping for a midnight grey but I'm not scared of painting the car. I'd like to get one that's not perfect so I have a project after work since the boys will b with their mom until the weekends. The only stipulations I have for this one is a solid engine and trans with no rust. Let the challenge begin!!

whaaaaat? well that's bull crap. sorry to hear that Mike.
welcome back though. knew it was just a matter of time before you needed another mark.

Not even worried about it. Just concentrating on my boy and finding my next calander car!

Wow, Mike. Sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes open for a good 2nd gen for you. There hasn't been many good 2nd gen's around lately. Several 1st gens on craigslist. I sold my white cross-gen car this week. Getting ready to put an engine in a black 98. I'm going back to a black car for a while. We'll have to get together when it warms up a bit. Good to hear from you.

Wow. Im speechless. Im on the fence about selling my black '97. Has 65k on it. I will keep you posted in the next week or so.... Ive been thinking about selling it for the same reason you sold your toreador red beast. I just don't want to regret it.

It's been a bad year and a half for married lvc members. Hoe's be runnin' wild.

haha. yeah that guy has all kinds of stuff there.

yeah- In fact I think I still have some parts for you.....

The "Company I'm employed by" never has gotten me back to work, so I'm putting all my energy into my IT company. Apologies for LONG delays in getting parts out. All my energy is being spent on my future. In fact, my 94 has been sitting since Keatonsdad's cookout with a bad pinion shaft. Hell even the Vette hasn't moved.

BUT- I just got a line on some 96 LSC parts including a diff, so I'm breathing life back into the 94, and turning the wife's 95 into an "LSC".

I keep trying to get Keatonsdad into a Gen 1, but he's gone to the dark side and I can't seem to save him, lol Gotta admit though, it's hard to see his 98's replacement down there in the driveway.....

yeah- In fact I think I still have some parts for you.....

The "Company I'm employed by" never has gotten me back to work, so I'm putting all my energy into my IT company. Apologies for LONG delays in getting parts out. All my energy is being spent on my future. In fact, my 94 has been sitting since Keatonsdad's cookout with a bad pinion shaft. Hell even the Vette hasn't moved.

BUT- I just got a line on some 96 LSC parts including a diff, so I'm breathing life back into the 94, and turning the wife's 95 into an "LSC".

I keep trying to get Keatonsdad into a Gen 1, but he's gone to the dark side and I can't seem to save him, lol Gotta admit though, it's hard to see his 98's replacement down there in the driveway.....

You do realize that is like trying to take the pipe away from crackhead Carl right? ;)

You do realize that is like trying to take the pipe away from crackhead Carl right? ;)

Yeah, I'm keenly aware of this fact. I'm looking for some G2's for him... Hard for me to do...

Would it be impolite to call them the "Bug Eye Mark"? ;)

Well, it WOULD be nice to see at night, but it's a price I'm willing to pay, lol.....

Members online

Back