Bad day for the lincoln

part out

I really need a rear view mirror as mine leaked that crap and has a wave in it, and also the driver side controls for the windows and stuff....that would be awesome. Sucks you crashed. I wrecked my 94 gt convertible much the same way.

I need the heated seat button on the passenger side. PM me so we can talk about a couple other items too :D

Oh, and AWESOME choice on an 04. Assuming you got the V8, that is...

ok tell me what your willing to give me for the parts you want.... the 2000 didnt have the heated seats...

MORE PICS!! this is where it happened!
100_5183.jpg

100_5182.jpg

100_5181.jpg

100_5180.jpg

Wow, and you park the new one in the middle of the road. Absolutely genius!

100_5180.jpg

yet you do the first projector beam dildo head lights and your a genius go figure...

oh and full coverage is a must

How much for rims and tires? Did you have a HId kit also if so price for that too :)

for those of you that think it doesn't look that bad... have never done body work... and just to let you knwo the quater panel it self is 1300 bucks! a NEW door is 800 dollars with no glass or anything. it also needs a new rear bumper and trunk lid... the lowest estimate i have got is 5000 bucks and that is at a MACCO... Trust me if it could be fixed for cheaper it would be done!

the car needs 3 hours on the frame machine!

rear bumper cover painted is close to 3k....i just had mine fixed

that sucks man....i hate seeing a wrecked ls

and please don't take it to macco....lol

Where in the great golden state do you live? Looks like the somewhere between Bakersfield and Modesto or could be between SLO and San Jose, so am I even close.

i live in the fresno area... good guess... car is in clovis now.. if it hasnt been crushed in to a cube...lol

I used to live in Paso Robles, So we used to drive to Tulare every year for the tractor show. It was always raining and nothing but mud everywhere. Oh what great times. My ex-inlaw's used to live in Dos Palos. SO got to know that part of the state pretty good. That was some time ago. About 20+ or so. It has changed so much in that whole part of the state not rural like it used to be, thats for sure! Drove to Sacramento last year, the highway is not so barren like it was.

rear bumper cover painted is close to 3k....i just had mine fixed

that sucks man....i hate seeing a wrecked ls

and please don't take it to macco....lol

Was the guy wearing a ski mask and holding a gun???? $3000 is NUTS!!!:eek:

I had my wear bumper repaired and repainted and front bumper repainted for $700. Idiot rearended my LS. He had wing nuts holding his front plate on. The wing nuts went through my rear bumper. The front bumper had rock chips on it.

Chiming in with the WTF 3 grand for a bumper repaint too. A jerk hit my last LS' bumper and cracked it something good, that + repainting only cost me $470.

I got quoted by 4 or 5 different body shops in my area anywhere from $250 - $400 to paint my LSE bumper. Plus the cost of the bumper would put it around $700. And then you can maybe figure 2 hours labor for R & I, you're looking at maybe $850 at most for a bumper job. You got robbed if you paid 3 grand just for a bumper to be painted. Even with Tri-Color paint it shouldn't cost that much.

Lincoln00: There is how much room between those telephone poles? 200, maybe 300ft? And you managed to hit one? You got some bad luck man. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back