Awesome Camaro Driver

This camaro is so damn cool, hub caps, neons over the license plate, waxed everyweek, cum stains on the seats, sweet t- tops, metalic blue paint job with t-tops, blue flame decals, 270 hp with t-tops, can outrun any cop car, gets you knob nibblers all the time, t-tops,
This guy is so damn cool, terrible language, sweet ride with t-tops, tells cops to hold on while getting a bj, FAKE tattoo's, sweet ride with t-tops, has constitutional rights, no job, sweet ride with t- tops, tells cops whats what, pays taxes to pay for cops to have job, waxes his car all the time, and has a sweet ride with t tops

This camaro is so damn cool, hub caps, neons over the license plate, waxed everyweek, cum stains on the seats, sweet t- tops, metalic blue paint job with t-tops, blue flame decals, 270 hp with t-tops, can outrun any cop car, gets you knob nibblers all the time, t-tops,
This guy is so damn cool, terrible language, sweet ride with t-tops, tells cops to hold on while getting a bj, FAKE tattoo's, sweet ride with t-tops, has constitutional rights, no job, sweet ride with t- tops, tells cops whats what, pays taxes to pay for cops to have job, waxes his car all the time, and has a sweet ride with t tops

......wait, did you mention the t-tops?

i only have one thing to say

SHEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Gotta get me one of them there IROC's... :shifty:

I got to the second time he mentioned t-tops, and I had 3 hours I had to kill, literally had nothing better to do and decided that staring out the window was a far better idea.

The wax part was the Best. Wished it worked but I just got a ticket yesterday for doing 57 in a 40. Maybe an extra layer of wax would have done it:p

The wax part was the Best. Wished it worked but I just got a ticket yesterday for doing 57 in a 40. Maybe an extra layer of wax would have done it:p

The wax will help, but like mullet man said, the third gen Camaro has a special shape and is made of special, radar defying materials, plus it has T-tops. Best buy one quickly before the military buys them all with the purpose of converting them into T-topped spy planes. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back