Average Owner/Member Age?

Another age thread. 24 but will hit 25 in a couple months.

I was 44 when we bought our 2000 brandy-new, 16 miles. That one is still in the garage (now my daughter's) with two 06's.

Now I'm 55 and will be fired from work later this year.

ag=Age...I get it now.

I refreshed the thought because we have alot of newer recent members.

But I do have to laugh Black / Alax...... Members are condemned for adding to an old thread but chastised for bringing up what is considered an old topic. Give a member(me) a break for not creating a thread about "rims"(wheels), tint, stereo, misfires, or "wish I had some money for items that I'll never be able to afford for my LS".

But hey, maybe that is what some in the membership here thrives to talk about. LOL. ;)

2003 V8 Sport (According to my local shop it's a supercharged dual over head cam) lol
Bought at 27. Now I'm 29

what are you saying my "will 20's fit / what tint looks best / how do i hook up crappy subs to my stock HU / why doesnt my car run right / i'm going to bag and SC my LS" thread had been discussed before?!?!?!? .... who knew

what are you saying my "will 20's fit / what tint looks best / how do i hook up crappy subs to my stock HU / why doesnt my car run right / i'm going to bag and SC my LS" thread had been discussed before?!?!?!? .... who knew

Bingo Rell....LOL.

im 19 lol got the car when i was 17

mind you ive had 3 240's on the side in the mean time lol

Age 50-'06 with 53k miles-I was driving muscle cars in high school-I LOVE the LS8 and NEVER get tired of the V8 rumble (no resonators and a Magnaflow X pipe, short ram intake). This car is FASTER than MANY of the muscle cars from my high school days (faster than my 351 Cleveland Cyclone), I love it. Back in the day there were no real luxury options. That is what separates this car from the rest. You can have a V6 with 300hp anytime but you WON'T have the sound.
Just an oldster's 2 cents.

01.....well put. The sound of a v8 simply is what it is.....special. :).

random fun fact, my car was the fastest student driven car at my school, i used to mark wins on the back of my parking pass lol

The yearly age thread! I put money almost everybody is 1 year older from last thread.

Just to make sure, I'm 24.

Members online

No members online now.
Back