Asham8

87TTOPGT420

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have one I want to sell...no instructions worked when removed 2 years ago

Figured I post it here want $175 plus shipping...I'd want $150 but the us to Canadian exchange rate is brutal for me and I just don't want to lose that much....pm is best as I don't come here anymore ...got out of my mark viiis and am selling off all that remains...

Bought a 2010 Challenger rt with 6 speed and haven't looked at my mark viii since been in garage collecting dust

And I apologize for posting here but I'd figured I'd give you frequent users first cracked at it

As I know I never really checked any part of forum except the mark viii section

I'm having a real hard time not jumping on this...

I think if it was $150 or less, I'd definitely pull the trigger...

Sorry but the time PayPal and us to Canadian exchange rate I wont walk away with anything near $150

Even at $175 shipped...I might get $125 in the end

I'd try to sell locally but there is like 15 mark viii's north of the border lol

Jay, if you don't want it I may be interested. If you could also move this to the FS section that would be great.

Assume it worked well when removed?

Jay, if you don't want it I may be interested. If you could also move this to the FS section that would be great.

Assume it worked well when removed?

I do want it, but I already have one. I'm not sure it's working 100% correctly though. Haven't had the time to adequately troubleshoot.

Normally, I would have bought it by now, but I don't have the money right now. I just spent $3500 on a brand new lathe, and probably won't have the extra money for a while....

Members online

No members online now.
Back