are you guys having the same issue

THIAGO

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm having this issue at the gas pump. Everytime I go there its gets more expensive to fill up.it used to be 3.33 when I got to hawaii in september, now its 4.08.anyone having similar issues

Yeah. Sh*t happens. Oh well. You could always sell it and buy a Kia.

You let your tank run down to .7 of a gallon? That's very hard on the fuel pump!

About $4.25 here......

I usually don't but that was on the way back from work I stopped because I knew I was low. I didn't have time to stop in during my lunch break :(

15.784 gallons @ $3.859 for 93 octane today, cost me $60.91. Oh well, you know that's what you get when you own a Lincoln ;).

$3.739/gallon here for high test. It's not good motorcycle weather yet and the V-rod doesn't get a heck of a lot better mileage anyway. Last tank in the LS was just over 21 average for the week. I think that's pretty good for what we drive.

All I know is it can't be blamed on Bush anymore.. ;)
Smart man smart man !
lmao.....lj??
Lmfao ! Gone baby gone , LJ is gone ! I don't think anyone misses him either.

Yeah. Sh*t happens. Oh well. You could always sell it and buy a Kia.
Exactly ! Or you could move back to the continental US. Everything is cheaper here ! $3.53 for 93 at kroger. If you have a Kroger card and spend $750 or more you get an additional $.50 off Per gallon.
If they have mulch in Hawaii I will volunteer to take your place there !! If I was in Hawaii I'd ride a scooter everywhere !

dam i wish i was back in the fall now...spent two weeks in hawaii. near/around kailua. ripped that place up with a couple rental scooters for 5 days. Highway 72 along the ocean is the SHIZNIT.

dam i wish i was back in the fall now...spent two weeks in hawaii. near/around kailua. ripped that place up with a couple rental scooters for 5 days. Highway 72 along the ocean is the SHIZNIT.
kailua is nice, havnt done much here yet but ima be here for 3 years so im going to start doing hawaii stuff

All I know is it can't be blamed on Bush anymore.. ;)

When someone is a screw up on the job the effects last long after their last day. It just ends up landing on the next man's desk The POTUS is no different ;)

Not to argue but , the same thing can be said in Bush's defense. Clinton didn't give a rats but towards the end of his term.

Smart man smart man !

Lmfao ! Gone baby gone , LJ is gone ! I don't think anyone misses him either.

Exactly ! Or you could move back to the continental US. Everything is cheaper here ! $3.53 for 93 at kroger. If you have a Kroger card and spend $750 or more you get an additional $.50 off Per gallon.
If they have mulch in Hawaii I will volunteer to take your place there !! If I was in Hawaii I'd ride a scooter everywhere !
I got orders in the navy to come here,it was eithr here or japn,ill be back in the us in 3 years.

I got orders in the navy to come here,it was eithr here or japn,ill be back in the us in 3 years.

I had the time of my life in Japan. So sad to see what's going on there right now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back