Are You A "Shade Tree Mechanic"?

Such language! It's not nice to call people names. For shame.

Sorry thaywood I think you are being a bit sensitive. Ford Nut was simply making a statement to you. Saying "being a cheap bastard" is a figure of speech, not a directed slam. He was simply giving his opinion. Are you saying that people are supposed to change how they talk to conform to your ridiculous standards? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but men bust each others balls when they talk, and well if you can't take the heat...then maybe you should consider not conversing with men.

When did it become acceptable for men to be so damn sensitive. This is the problem with society today...everyone gets so damn butt hurt anytime something is said to them that isn't prettied up. This sensitive movement has got to stop.

Had he took a direct shot at you I'd agree with your reaction, but watching this in obscurity I'd have to assert you are being quite ridiculous in your expectations and reactions.

Btw, I agree that you should rig the car if you don't have the money. I also think with how cheap marks are they really aren't as expensive as everyone makes them out to be to maintain. My other cars were just as expensive if not more so. So I don't disagree with you, just your expectations of peoples answers to you. If you don't want your cage rattled then don't post.

I suppose I should have put a ROFL or a smiley there. That was sarcasm.

I'm not the type of person who gets easily upset. I dont' talk down to people. I try not to be insulting. I try to be as calm, cool, and civil as possible. Even if those around me are complete a$$ monkies. That's just how I am.

I can't remember. I think it may have been Unity. I seem to recall he told me that there was not much way for the sealant to get into the lines or anyting since it settles to the bottom of be bag. He didn't say to do it, but he didn't say not to either. I knew it wasn't the best idea in the world. But as a thinking human, I had the ability to weigh the possible outcomes and make the decision. I chose sealant. And it worked. Your results may vary. Life goes on.

Members online

Back