Anyone on here have the Spring Feature Edition

The 93 I stripped had two bottle of vodka in the trunk, A bag of weed in the headliner, and a pipe of sorts under the seat.

It's a distinction without a market.
I'm a Mark VIII enthusiast and I'm no more inclined to buy a "Spring Edition" that I am a regular Mark or LSC. Because of that, the premium it'll bring is minute, and it'll take a while to find a buyer willing to pay for that exclusivity.

Especially if they intend to put another 100k miles on it.

I guess if you were some kind of collector and that Mark VIII was some rare exotic car (but I doubt that will be), and I don't think many collectors are looking at the Mark VIII as a great collector's car. I haven't seen them in any collection except mine.. LOL.

I like the Mark VIII because I like the Mark VIII. I'm not a Lincoln or necessarily a Ford fan but I really like the Mark VIII.

The 1998 Spring Edition isn't anything (to me) real special just like the LSC. I few more bells but nothing much more to make it that much better than a non-LSC. I haven't seen where the extra 10 Hp or the 3.27 gears make it all that better but that's a different argument.

If there was one great Mark VIII to me that would be Geno's Super Mark VIII and the only one (to me) that would be worth keeping as a collector or one that would really gain value.

There is my $0.02... but who really cares... LOL..:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back