Anyone on here have the Spring Feature Edition

vikingdiesel

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I am one of the 40 LSC owners with the Spring Feature Edition, so I was wondering if anyone else has one, im probably going to sell it soon too

i had one, the lsc not the base model, i also took the car apart and sold all the parts it had a salvage title from a flood back in 1999. i thought about cleaning it up and selling it or keeping it but after i saw behind all the sheetmetal and what not there was no other place for this but to get torn apart and junked it was a mess.
springfeature003.jpg

springfeature004.jpg

wow, thats so scary, my car looks pretty much identical to that, tint, wheels...etc No scuffs tho

well of course it would look identical lol thats what made them what they are!!! they all looked the same.

all the lsc's came with the chrome directionals unless someone had the dealer put octastars on instead.

i didnt care that they were on wrong, because the next day the car looked like this...
springfeature009.jpg

springfeature013-1.jpg

springfeature002-1.jpg

i also love how someone changed the fuel pump in this car too, real good mechanic...
springfeature008-1.jpg

meant as much to me as it did to the jackass who made the car look this horrible, to me, it was just another car. i wouldnt have taken it apart if it wasnt so trashed. not only that, but it was so rusty, in 1999 the car was flooded, a year old and issued a salvage title because of a flood. rare or not, it was a hunk of crap.

I wonder if the owner who took the car in to get the pump done knew they did it like that? Man, i would be seriously, seriously pissed! :mad:

Jamie- One of these days your'e gonna have to tell us how much loose change yo've picked up, how may sets of keys, pens, combs, pounds of cookies, chips and snacks you have from these cars. Also what's theweirdest you've found.

charlie, we havent gotten rich off change, but maybe over the past 8 or so years found 30 bucks maybe. 10 of it was a 10 dollar bill under a console inside the shift mechanism, that was cool. the most of anything we find are loads and loads of golf balls and golf tees inside the trunk along the back seat, no joke maybe 50 golf balls in the past. i still have a bunch of them. i did find, and still have , from two different cars, the factory heavy stainless steel lincoln pens you could get from the dealer, they have replacable ink tubes that you put inside and have a 3d lincoln star on them. i keep em in my desk. the weirdest thing i ever found was a sexually explicit love letter from a guy in jail to his girl on the outside, it was under the seat and 4 pages long, pretty nasty to read actually you could tell this horndog was in for a long time lol. the grossest thing i ever found was some reminants of human flesh and fluids from a very bad crashed mark that had biohazard written all over it in chalk stick. we didnt remove much from the inside of that car i could never touch it let alone try and sell it to someone thats sick and wrong.

Funny you mentioned golf balls and tees - thats exactly what i found when i stripped stuff out to fix the brace. Found an engraved silver Cross pen too! Also a dollar worth of change, a park and ride token, a spare door light lens and those black seat track trims!

I guess alot of owners like golf? Thats good, cos me and the missus are gonna start golfing! :D

viking its worth whatever someone is willing to pay, with the economy right now, not many people are buying much of anything. some guy out there has a spring feature lsc thats been for sale for a few years now and is asking over 40 grand for it, notice i said for sale for a few years, cuz his price is totally rediculous, not only that but he claims to have the only spring feature lsc made, well he isnt to educated on the production numbers. the only thing that makes your car rare is the color and the fact they were the last mark VIII's off the assembly line. not many mark VIII fans like the color. it isnt really worth much more than any other 98 lsc in similar shape really!

You should put it for sale on www.cars.com - that would really piss that other guy off - Lol! Might make yours fetch abit more too, as it will look like a great bargain in comparison!

Yeah, that guy, with the one of a kind LSC model! Lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back