Anyone need a 20" Bullitt Table

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
[url]http://huntsville.craigslist.org/pts/3170665474.html[/URL]

5Ea5U05Hc3E33Ge3J8c7t3ee8c0122e37144e.jpg

5N15Ga5Jb3Me3Nd3l8c7t55ff58c719d11cbc.jpg

5Gc5Hf5M93G43Ke3H5c7te3ab0cc55d4614bb.jpg

I think it's cool, It's my favorite wheel, but it's useless because it's no more than 10 inches high! You have to bend down to the damn floor to reach whatever's sitting on the glass. Even if you were sitting, that wheel is too low. I say bring it up, weld 3 10-12 inch legs & you got my attention!

You have bean bags? I haven't seen one of those things since the 80s.

FF08_r1044_1.jpg

I think it's cool, It's my favorite wheel, but it's useless because it's no more than 10 inches high! You have to bend down to the damn floor to reach whatever's sitting on the glass. Even if you were sitting, that wheel is too low. I say bring it up, weld 3 10-12 inch legs & you got my attention!

Legs? Just use a base/pipe with an old hub and you could have a high top spinning bar table.
You could even use a second rim as the base.

Pretty cool, but it needs legs bolted into the lug holes. Not a fan of the fake three-piece bolt look on the wheel, though.

You have bean bags? I haven't seen one of those things since the 80s.

No, I don't have beanbags but Wal-Mart does, in 2012. Where have you been Sapper? This is not my table btw and I don't know the owner of it. Just something I run across and I do agree, it needs some legs but even then, I still wouldn't buy it.

Not a table but I have these

Extension cord hanger
20120826_152643.jpg

Garden hose hanger
20120826_152707.jpg

17" Bullitt wheels. Good enough? :)

Not a table but I have these

Garden hose hanger
17" Bullitt wheels. Good enough? :)

I like the hose hanger idea. I need to make me an air hose hanger and a water hose hanger too. I think I'll keep it cheaper though and not use bullitts. I do have a set of Jaguar 17" wheels in the garage that I could use. Thanks for the idea! I needed a project. Here are the wheels I have. I was going to sell them but not going to now. The tires are no good. They have broken belts or cords and felt a little bumpy when I drove on them.

Jagwheel2.gif

DSC03009.jpg

That's what I did with a rear bike wheel someone left in the shop..lol

NoLimit, I have to say that those wheels look like garbage on a mark. Just don't belong there.

NoLimit, I have to say that those wheels look like garbage on a mark. Just don't belong there.

That's why they were on for a full 15 minutes and then stacked in the corner of the garage. I felt like they looked better than the 10 spokes but honestly, I didn't like either one. I practically gave away the 10 spokes. I may as well make something out of the Jaguar wheels. I need a hose reel out back and one out front and an air hose holder inside the garage and the third one will go on ebay just in case someone needs a spare.

if i had bullitt wheels on my car, that would be sweet. but i don't, so its not.
now, if someone sees a table made from a terminator wheel... :D oh yes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back