Anyone in SF Bay Area

New to SF area

Was up in Seattle, then moved to Miami, now back to west coast.
I havent seen too many LS out there on the road.
few that I have seen on the road didnt look like fellow LvC.

Black 2002 LSE
see you out there on the road, hopefully...

welcome!!!

What made you make the move from florida?You'll freeze your but off here, its been a cold summer for us lately.we had a couple days that felt like florida weather, minus the humidity.What parts of the bay are you moving too?Here in redwood city,ca, the south bay. A pretty quiet group, have not met any members for our area yet? I've been trying to post some events on the site, I'm also involved with the norsvtoa ,tccoa and sccoa group. Great group of guys but have not met anyone from this lvc site?Hopefully one day i can get some to come out with there rides:DFeel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions. 6507221238 cell or ramonp@gene.com. Again, Welcome!!!!

regards,
ramon

hopefully no ones got hurt on the san bruno fires, wowo!!!!came to work and the whole building smelled like smoke?here in s.san fran off hwy.380 at genentech.everyone from work were called to see if they were ok from the fires lastnight?feel sorry for the ones that had lost homes from this incident, wowo..massive, hopefully pg&e will help these people out with their loses..

New to the forum!

Hi guys!
I am new to the forum!

I currently live in santa cruz, but i work in santa clara.

my daily driver is 1989 Cadillac Deville (80,000 original miles, good condition) that I love and hoping to keep this baby as long as possible!

I am considering buying lincoln LS. I don't know when but ya trying to get another car to replace my daily driver.

hey welcome to the group,been quiet lately, i will be posting some event soon, check out the previous events. again welcome.

regards,
ramon

Last edited:
hi all,

well just got my mob orders for Iraq, my forth deployment and will be missing all the events for the coming year, wished that i got to meet some of ya. just cant wait to come back. hopefully some of you can get together and get a group goin. check out the previous event and sites, the t-bird and mustang guys here in the bay are great to hang out with, for cruises,carshows,car stuffs,mechanic issues and etc. wished i didnt have to go, but definitely in 2012 when i get back. take care and keep the bay goin.

regards,
ramon

hi from iraq!!

hi all:cool:,

so finally got email hooked up in my living area, been in iraq for a couple of months, mob from ft.lewis washington, wowo what a ~~~~~~ weather,15degress low and 30's high,burr and not in the middle of the desert with 110 degrees of really bad air,poluted worst than LA.Basrah if the city were close too, which is on of there largest cities here in iraq but still is a toilet.i dont know why were wanting to stay here?

we've been getting IDF, every other day here, indirect fire from a motor or rocket, since the army has changed their ways of fighting, were not allowed to do much of chasing down the enemy, so what it comes down too, is that were sitting ducks. when osama was found dead the other week, we recieved 16 rounds of indirect fire from those ~~~~ers!!excuse my language and on and on. oh well its part of being here i guess. its war?

just a reminder its friendship day this sunday, it used to be off 280 at canada college, but it was change, i was told, this is one of my favorite events, one year 30 classic thunderbirds were there and i brought my bird over also. great people, great cali weather and free food at the event,boy wished that i can go to these meats, check it out and takes some pics!!!

but got to work, my job is to EVAC all the patient to a higher medical facilities from local to germany and such. just wanted to give you guys a heads up on my end. below is my address for those that want to write. take care of all you and enjoy what life has to offer,

regards,
ramon;)

palmquist,ramon
297th ASMC
unit#015
COB BASRAH
APO AE 09374

new rims!!!

Talon612.jpg

hi all ,

just bought these new rims from brad, cant wait to put them on the mark VIII, the 03 cobra's will be goin on my 96 t-bird!!!can't wait!!!

Talon612.jpg

Tps car show saturday 30 jul 2011!!!!!

Hi all:cool:,

Just a reminder that the 4th Annual Ford Fest Car Show on Saturday July 30th!:eek: As a special bonus we'll be going for a nice car cruise after the show at 2PM! Space is limited to 130 vehicles so get your registrations in!CHECK OUT THE ATTACHMENT!!!ENJOY!!

ADDRESS:
180 E. Sunnyoaks #3,
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone #: 408-370-1477

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8083

regards,
ramon

p.s

these are the pics from the last years event!!!

http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=313

Last edited:
Tps car show pics!!!

Hi all:cool:,

Sorry that i didn't make it to the show this year, still in iraq for a deployment. but definitely next year!!!! below is the attachment to the car show pics for 2011 TPS. One mark showed up to the event:eek:, thanks for coming for the support, awesome:D. we had a tough class with mercury marauders!but enjoy the pics anyways. U guys are missing out on these event!!!even the TCCOA and SCCOA folks showed up!!!

regards,
ramon;)

http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/gallery/index.php/TPS-2011-Ford-Fest-Car-Show

Last edited:
just a tease

so came home for R&R for leave and got the Talon612 place on the MarkVIII and placed the 03cobra's on the 95t-bird but ran out of time for pics except for a couple. so hopefully in a couple months ill be able to get more taken. anyways, enjoy:D

R&R 2011 034.jpg

R&R 2011 028.jpg

R&R 2011 025.jpg

R&R 2011 032.jpg

Holiday Event Dec 10 2011!!!!!!

Hi all:wave,

Holiday cruise event on Dec 10 2011 below with the norcalsvtoa for those who are interested. link as follows:

The holiday season is once again upon us and The Norcal SVTOA Sacramento Chapter is going to be once again sponsoring the second annual "Holiday Cruise for a Cause" on Saturday, December 10th, 2011. We would LOVE to have all those interested in the Norcal Ford performance vehicle community, not just the Sacramento area join us for this event if you have the ability, want and time.

I realize everyone is busy during the month of December, and I know everyone is having their own trying times in the tough economy were dealing with today. Still, we are all lucky and grateful to have what we do have.....and to be able to enjoy our health and love of cars through this club and hobby is truly a blessing. Its always a great thing no matter the time of year to share one's good fortune with those who may be down on their luck or need some help. Last year we had a goal that as a Chapter to start a tradition around the holiday season which combines our love of cars and to drive/cruise with the act of donating some toys for kids of families that are less fortunate then ours, and to help make this a truly special time of year for them. We were lucky enough to be able to do the first annual Holiday Cruise for the Cause last year. It was absolutely an amazing success due to everyone out there that took part in it and came out with their amazing vehicles and toys for donation. We had almost 30 cars that rolled up to the toy drop, and we filled over 3 huge bins of toys to be donated. I am hoping we can top that this year!!

The worthy cause we have chosen, once again, is the "Marines Toys for Tots" collection drive. Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity is the fund raising, funding and support organization for the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. The Foundation was created at the behest of the U. S. Marine Corps and provides support in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding with the Commander, Marine Forces Reserve, who directs the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. The Foundation has supported Toys for Tots since 1991.The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted. Here is the website if you would like to read more about the program itself....and also a copy of the media release poster the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation is using for this event:

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8720

i will be a bit tired since i will be arriving in the bay area in the next coming week from deployment. would love to see you all come to this

my phone #6507221238 if you need to get a hold of me.

happy holiday and hopefully to see you on this event.

regards,
ramon;)

12/2011 NEw pics!!!

hi all:cool:,

came back for a short leave and took pictures of my t-bird and mark viii with the new rims. 96 t-bird has the 03 cobra's and the 95 LSC has the Talon 612 from Brad , customwheels. Really love the looks and just one happy customer!!!:D enjoy the pics.

regards,
ramon
;)

here are the pics, enjoy:)

christmas 2011 056 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 058 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 060 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 069 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 072 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 077 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 079 - Copy.JPG

christmas 2011 047 - Copy.JPG