Anyone in SF Bay Area

tach06

LVC Member
Reaction score
I live in the the San Francisco Bay Area and I don't see many LS's. Just wondering how many LVC members live around San Francisco.

I'm in East Bay

Hey,
I work in Alameda, and there are 3 LS's including mine where I work...
I have an 03 LS V8 off-white color.

I'm in San Rafael... I have seen a modded out Lincoln LS V8 gen 2 around here with some really loud exhaust and tinted tail lamps... I think he gutted his cats...

I'm in Fairfield, by Travis AFB. We have alot of Mark VIII's around here and Vacaville. I get over to Oakland and Coast Guard Island fairly often, but not into SF that much.

here in RWC!!!

Hi all,

here in the peninsula, 95 LSC mark viii,ivorypearl and a 96 ford thunderbird ,blue pearl. pics of my cars are located on the attachment, i will be getting pics of the newer mark viii,waiting for a set of 03 polished cobra's similar to the 93 mark viii that is showing on the pics. http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=264

check out also this attachment, ive been with these group of guys for many years and have the greatest car club(carshows,cruises,adults, all ford cars enthusiasts!!!!)they finally added also the corvette club to their chapters!!!but check them out, they are local, San Jose!!!http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/

Theirs a car drive this coming saturday if anyone of you are interested. http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5514 checkout the attachment. i can be contacted at 6507221238, here off whipple in redwood city ca.

regards,
ramon

rwc!!!

Hi all,

I've got a friend in San Jose that's working on a 94ish t-bird and placing a mark VIII engine in it. He should be done with this project in the spring and can't wait to see this monster!His moms got i believe three other marks VIII's at his house. What part of the east bay are you at?I'll try to get some info up onces i find more events thats happening here in the bay, you also contact me on my cell on the previous thread and also check out the SVT group. my friends car that his working on is posted on that site under the thunderbird section. I just finally got my brand new 03 cobra rims placed on my mark and will get some pick posted soon.

regards,
ramon;)

i live out here in Fairfield right by travis air force base. Ya i dont see to many ls's around here either but would be willing to say hi to members around the area.

hooters at Campbell!!

Hi all,

Check out the address below and let me know what you u think?:confused: just food for thought. Im available saturday 27 february2010, maybe lunch time if anyone is interested?

Hooter's
1555 South Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008

regards,
ramon:cool:
6507221238cell

rain?

:(
hi all,

unfortunately, the rain has come back, hopefully when it does quit, we'll get together, hopefully soon. bummmer....

regards,

Hi all,

Check out the address below and let me know what you u think?:confused: just food for thought. Im available saturday 27 february2010, maybe lunch time if anyone is interested?

Hooter's
1555 South Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008

regards,
6507221238cell

fried Pickles! thats my hooter there

pics of my new 95 LSC Mark VIII!!!

hi all,

just got some new pics of my new mark viii 95 LSC with 55,000 miles,ivory pearl with saddle interior here in redwood city CA!!!I also have a 96 ford thunderbird LX.enjoy!!!!:eek:

regards,
ramon

95 LSC pics apr2010 005.jpg

95 LSC pics apr2010 004.jpg

95 LSC pics apr2010 003.jpg

95 LSC pics apr2010 006.jpg

95 LSC pics apr2010 008.jpg

Members online

Back