anybody have any issues with Torrie?

He isn't doing anything new though, missing linc. You need the tech support and refining because you are the first with the new tc.

Who did you get yours from for said $50?

He isn't doing anything new though, missing linc. You need the tech support and refining because you are the first with the new tc.

www.hensonperformance.com. Jim is a great guy to deal with, and has done plenty with the new Mustangs...with the same transmission, and plenty of torque converters I am sure. He could have it set up in no time. I actually had to ask him to back off the transmission setting on my tune, as it kicked hard when letting up slightly in higher RPMs.

Good info there... may be worth pursuing.

josh, I deleted the pm with your address. I've been super busy at work lately. I still have that bottle of Glass Science if you want it.

Good info there... may be worth pursuing.

josh, I deleted the pm with your address. I've been super busy at work lately. I still have that bottle of Glass Science if you want it.

I came across Henson on the Explorer forums and everyone was very pleased with him. Come to find out he has done plenty of T-Birds and some LS', so I figured I would try him out. I datalogged with the tune, but am going to go back to stock and datalog there...I want to visually see how much difference in fueling and spark there is, since my butt-dyno sucks. The transmission is much better, although I might have been better off not telling him generically for a "performance" tune.

PM sent.

well this will be the easiest i have ever proved anybody wrong

pay the fukc some attention here chief, i didn't misunderstand anything, and if you ever call me gay again, to the moon Alice, to the mother fukcing moon! :p

however i must applaud you for you perfect capitalization of my screen name, it shows you really care.lol

That is funny. :D Yeah, the sad fact is that I did go back and verify how to properly capitalize 1LoudLS. Copy Paste would have been the smart/easy thing to do. Sorry 1LoudLS for mixing you up with the LS_Monk.

Thanks Cammerfe for sticking up for me. Not needed, but I appreciate it anyway.

That is funny. :D Yeah, the sad fact is that I did go back and verify how to properly capitalize 1LoudLS. Copy Paste would have been the smart/easy thing to do. Sorry 1LoudLS for mixing you up with the LS_Monk.

Thanks Cammerfe for sticking up for me. Not needed, but I appreciate it anyway.

all is forgiving bro :D i was just giving you some sh!t for all the times you called us 2gen guys douchbags rofl, all of us mich guys got to stick together right?

So to conclude this thread for me. I started looking for SCT dealers in the Canada area. And there is a guy (Joel) who lives less then 5 minutes from me. He is actullay all over the mustang forums, but anyways I go over to this Joels house for about 3 hours he loads my X3 with a tune we go for a test drive and I told him I need the car to start off in first, my D4 to work (upgraded to select shift when i bought the car) fixed me right up then we worked on a performance tune we went out and came back made som adjustments to get the short term fuel trims closer to 1.00 althrought my driving. We did this 3 times before he was atleast satisfied and told me to try it out for a couple days and let him know how i like it all. So when I geta chance my truck is going to go in for the same thing. THE BEST PART 100 BUCKS FOR THE BOTH TO BE DONE. 6 custom tunes and said if I want to later on he has a wideband I can borrow. If I install it he wont charge me anything and we can tweak the tune even more. What a difference from Torries tune the car seems to run smoother in daily driving. I would highly recommend having someone tune your car that can actually take your car for a spin. Everybodys car is built different and wear different. I even found that my short term fuel trims were not the same on both side one side got to .99 and the other side is at .96 Maybe a timing chain getting sloppy? Will have to look into this but anyways im driving it for a another month and a half before she goes away for the winter. Worry about that next year.

Oh and Torrie thanks for trying to charge me to much cause I wouldn't have found this guy. Its hard for you to build me a custom tune when you live about 1000miles aways and don't even know a damn thing about my car besides the computer code and if you put an exhuast and cold air on your car. Because a 2" exhaust is different then a 2.5" and a cone filter on the stock tube is a different then a cold air setup for LSKoncepts.

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes wanted to share before I hit hit the hay!

congrats on the new tune.

Having the car in person to tune would be best, hence dyno tunes and such work better

I'm glad it worked out for you finding someone else. In person tunes almost always work out much better since they can tune to that specific car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back