Active LVC Member
Reaction score
With help from everyone here, i am now the new owner of a 94 Mark
And now the project begins LOL
First on the list.....
Tranny fluid to Merc V
New windshield wiper motor
Fix passenger seat motor, per the nice writeup i saw
Fix passenger window, seems off track, motor works fine..

If anyone has any parts, I have paypal LOL

:D:D

Oh yah, AND driver side Exterior door handle

You might want to upgrade the 1-2 accumulator and springs and the 2-3 is mechanically inclined. Both are easy but the 1-2 is too easy not to do and it will give you problems if it hasn't been done yet.

You might want to upgrade the 1-2 accumulator and springs and the 2-3 is mechanically inclined. Both are easy but the 1-2 is too easy not to do and it will give you problems if it hasn't been done yet.

I read the write up on it, and might as well, while im down their...
The JMOD think kinda scares me though, dont think i want to do that...

Where do you guys/gals get the springs for these?

i highly suggest the accumulator upgrades.

Where do you guys/gals get the springs for these?

i just bought mine from the local ford dealer. don't remember how much though.

What color is the exterior? I've got lots of door handles, I may have one in your color...

I don't have any that color, but I could sell you one to paint if you wanted. Or....I've got a set of chrome handles, I'll sell for $50 shipped for the both of them. That way you wouldn't have to worry about them being mismatched, and it's cheaper than having one painted....

I don't have any that color, but I could sell you one to paint if you wanted. Or....I've got a set of chrome handles, I'll sell for $50 shipped for the both of them. That way you wouldn't have to worry about them being mismatched, and it's cheaper than having one painted....

plus the chrome handles just look cool.

Looks identical to my broken drivers handle. That will be fixed this spring!:rolleyes: the whole handle assy with keypad comes out. helps to have small hands.

Looks identical to my broken drivers handle. That will be fixed this spring!:rolleyes: the whole handle assy with keypad comes out. helps to have small hands.

So i dont need the WHOLE piece then, JUST the handle part?

Here is a pic of her getting new valve stems put on, prior owner had aluminum caps, got corroded on...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+1 for me...I need a white whatever that part is called...

+1 for me...I need a white whatever that part is called...

Not sure if the chrome would look good, car is all blacked out, but maybe... I dunno LOL

Does it come with all hardware to install, assuming take apart door, pull old handle, put in new, and the keypad piece stays?

Windshield goes in friday, 140 installed

Plugs and wires next
I'm sticking with OEM from what I know about fords LOL
What kind of wires?

Not sure if the chrome would look good, car is all blacked out, but maybe... I dunno LOL

Does it come with all hardware to install, assuming take apart door, pull old handle, put in new, and the keypad piece stays?

If I can score a set with the chrome handles I think it would look really cool; plus I think it was a gen 2 option so those on the other side maybe a little more accepting of us pioneers.

If I can score a set with the chrome handles I think it would look really cool; plus I think it was a gen 2 option so those on the other side maybe a little more accepting of us pioneers.

98lincmk7lsc has them for 50 a set...
Just wondering about mounting

Members online

No members online now.
Back