Angel Eyes on a LS?!?!?!?! anyone Heard of this?

buy a beat up one on ebay and have at it, not hard either.

Can do,
(1) Bake lights in oven @ 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
(2) After pulling them out of the oven remove the three metal clips on the bottom of housing, then proceed to open the housing up carefully around the seem.
(3) Now your ready to install Angel Eyes, position them where you want them on the reflective lens and then what i did to glue them in place was use a 5 minute two part epoxy or you can use marine glue.
(4) To run the wires out the back of the housing I utilized the breather holes for the housing and enlarged them to fit the connector through. Once you have the wires through connect them back together.
(5) To power everything up I used the 12V power terminal that is going directly into the fuse box under the hood and then tied the remote wire into the 12V acc wire in the wire loom that sits right behind the passenger side headlight.
(6) Clean up all your wires with zip ties and enjoy your new lights.
Let me know if i need to add pics, hope this helps.

Thanks guys!

And i actually picked up a set with angel eyes already installed as well as clear corners. They need a little work though as well as a refinish. I will be posting them up here for sale soon.

Can do,
(2) After pulling them out of the oven remove the three metal clips on the bottom of housing, then proceed to open the housing up carefully around the seem.

(3) Now your ready to install Angel Eyes, position them where you want them on the reflective lens and then what i did to glue them in place was use a 5 minute two part epoxy or you can use marine glue.
(4) To run the wires out the back of the housing I utilized the breather holes for the housing and enlarged them to fit the connector through. Once you have the wires through connect them back together.
(5) To power everything up I used the 12V power terminal that is going directly into the fuse box under the hood and then tied the remote wire into the 12V acc wire in the wire loom that sits right behind the passenger side headlight.

That only works for the Gen1 lights with gray sealant. The others must be cut open.

Yes indeed, that's what mlara was asking about, the gen 1s.

Not all Gen1s have gray sealant. I have two sets here with black sealant. Lincoln changed the type, therefore the color, sometime in 2001 after the propensity of the gray sealant to not cure well.

Not all Gen1s have gray sealant. I have two sets here with black sealant. Lincoln changed the type, therefore the color, sometime in 2001 after the propensity of the gray sealant to not cure well.

Yea mine is Gen 1, 2001, never been in any wreck, got the car since day 1 of its life, but it's weird that my passenger light is black sealant, then the driver side is gray sealant.

Can do,

I have taken several sets apart. Just a tip to make pulling them apart easier. I trace around the seam with a box cutter blade. It helps loosen the sealent. Also, I wear gloves when I pull them apart. The headlight is a bit hot. Plus you can get a better grip to pull them apart.

.... HA, sorry. Just had to grab some attention :p

But i did get a new set of first gen headlights (rest of the car was included). I plan on putting a new set of angel eyes in when a pop out the ambers, but....I did my angel eyes almost 4 years ago on my old set with ken's LSK Umnitza Predator Angel Eye CCFL kit.... What sets are out there now? If you guys dont mind, what brand are you using, where'd u buy, price, color etc. I was searching through and saw a couple of you have used LED kits. I liked the color of the CCFL kit, but they're not very bright (or at least doesnt seem to be as bright as some of the others I looked through)...

Thanks Boys (and girls) :cool:

Umnitza kit for the LS. I ordered them directly from Umnitza. They are the Preadator Orion V2. Cost $199.99 and worth every penny. They are bright as hell. Install was easy. I am VERY pleased with them. Pics

Angel-eyes.jpg

New angel-eyes 07.jpg

New angel-eyes 11.jpg

New angel-eyes 08.jpg

New angel-eyes 03.jpg

New angel-eyes 12.jpg

HID 02.jpg

+1 ^ Umnitza Angel Eyes are #1 :cool: I recently went to purchase the V2's and when talking with them on the phone they had told me if i could wait a day they would upgrade me to V2.5 which is 90 leds WOW! so glad i waited these things are so bright i can damn near drive in the dark with just them on.

Umnitza kit for the LS. I ordered them directly from Umnitza. They are the Preadator Orion V2. Cost $199.99 and worth every penny. They are bright as hell. Install was easy. I am VERY pleased with them. Pics

Glad you like them.. I LOVE mine.. I see you have a 2nd Gen LSE bumper now with 1st Gen headlights?? I'm happy to see it fits so well. I will probably buy one too but was never going to buy 2nd Gen Headlights..

Car looks great now!!

+1 ^ Umnitza Angel Eyes are #1 :cool: I recently went to purchase the V2's and when talking with them on the phone they had told me if i could wait a day they would upgrade me to V2.5 which is 90 leds WOW! so glad i waited these things are so bright i can damn near drive in the dark with just them on.

Are these the opaque ones that are listed on their site? Those were available when I got mine a year ago, not sure if they were for the LS though.

Glad you like them.. I LOVE mine.. I see you have a 2nd Gen LSE bumper now with 1st Gen headlights?? I'm happy to see it fits so well. I will probably buy one too but was never going to buy 2nd Gen Headlights..

Car looks great now!!

I completed the 06 LSE swap about 2 months ago. Did 02 LSE side skirts and rear bumper. Even did 06 mirrors. There was a bit of a gap between the bumper and headlights. Manage to fix the gap.

Last edited:
.... HA, sorry. Just had to grab some attention :p

But i did get a new set of first gen headlights (rest of the car was included). I plan on putting a new set of angel eyes in when a pop out the ambers, but....I did my angel eyes almost 4 years ago on my old set with ken's LSK Umnitza Predator Angel Eye CCFL kit.... What sets are out there now? If you guys dont mind, what brand are you using, where'd u buy, price, color etc. I was searching through and saw a couple of you have used LED kits. I liked the color of the CCFL kit, but they're not very bright (or at least doesnt seem to be as bright as some of the others I looked through)...

Thanks Boys (and girls) :cool:

Try the Oracle SMD HALO rings. they have different colors. and they are BRIGHT. www.AACSTYLE.com

Members online

Back