Angel Eye Size?

can anyone confirm this

Where/How exactly are the rings measured? I ordered a set and IF they ever get here, I will measure them.

They arrived the other day and here is what I came up with while using a 6in digital caliper.

The measurements are exactly what I got and are not rounded, you can round as you see fit :Beer

Small Ring
Outer Diameter: 105.52mm
Inner Diameter: 90.22mm

Larger Ring (uncut)
Outer Diameter: 133.15mm
Inner Diameter: 117.81mm
Flange Diameter: 139.02mm

LincolnLSGen2AngelEyesMeasurements.jpg

LincolnLSGen2AngelEyesMeasurements.jpg

Oh and one more pic for reference, this one shows a side view of the flange on the large ring.

LincolnLSGen2AngelEyesLargeRingFlange.jpg

LincolnLSGen2AngelEyesLargeRingFlange.jpg

They arrived the other day and here is what I came up with while using a 6in digital caliper.
I am still unclear, did you get the Umnitza orion kit, or the separate rings which has the sizes you can choose? I am looking into this mod and I am leaning towards the kit. Thanx.

I am still unclear, did you get the Umnitza orion kit, or the separate rings which has the sizes you can choose? I am looking into this mod and I am leaning towards the kit. Thanx.

Get the kit. I don't know if its possible to order them separate.

I looked on ebay and bought mines today.It was 200.00 for all four rings.If you go on ebay and do a search on Oracle 00-02 Lincoln LS LED Amber-White Halo Rings Headlights Bulbs You should be able to pull it up.

Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna go with the Umnitza set for 200. Im just waiting for other mods, and waiting til I feel comfortable opening the headlights up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back