Angel Eye Size?

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
anyone know the diameter of the angel eyes that the LS uses such as 65mm or what ever?

Searched here and google.. not a whole lot about size.

Thanks

all what i can say is if you ask for the second gene ls you can fit the x5 rings e53 modell think its btwn 2002-2005 got this info from Alax7...

Pure evil, dead on, for 55 I want to try them l, but want to be sure I order the right size

Im using e36 rings. They dont fill the spot fully, but they look almost factory (a lot of people think they are)
Might be size info on those

Anyone have the umitza 2nd gen rings (big & small) not installed they could measure?

I recently installed some on mine but I never thought about measuring them.

I just have a big gen2 ring I can measure.

I'll get it tomorrow.

Sweet, is the larger gen 2 the same ad gen one or bigger if you know off hand

Dont know the size of the gen1, but gen2 big ring comes from the x5 and apparently the gen1 come from the e39.

I dont know where they measure the ring from, edge to edge, center of the ring to center of the other side's ring, but the ones I measured was about 5.125". I'll measure it a little better today, I was in a hurry last night when I found it.

So it's either 120mm or 140mm from the retro website

Dont know the size of the gen1, but gen2 big ring comes from the x5 and apparently the gen1 come from the e39.

I dont know where they measure the ring from, edge to edge, center of the ring to center of the other side's ring, but the ones I measured was about 5.125". I'll measure it a little better today, I was in a hurry last night when I found it.

So it's either 120mm or 140mm from the retro website

I feel like going bigger would be a lot safer than going smaller.

well I will order them next week, and in the 140mm size, if they don't fit i will send em back and try the smaller ones. Hopefully these work like all the reviews say they do!

How are you gonna fasten these?
It looks like it's just the led board and not like the umnitza ones with the clear lens around it

Thanks for the dimensions alex
Now I just need the small ring size :/

Thank hinzy.
I wanna wait to see how 2002_lincolnls goes about mounting these since they're not like the umnitza ones, these are just the LED board it looks like

Where/How exactly are the rings measured? I ordered a set and IF they ever get here, I will measure them.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/diy-installation-guides/xb-led-halos-sizing-guide.html/

Looks like they measure them to the outside of the rings

Apollo.png

Fyi...for my gen 1, I used 125mm on both. You could probably use 120mm but I can't confirm that

Members online

No members online now.
Back