An LS rolled over :(

I was going to say that will buff right out but then i saw the second video of it being dragged like it was nothing was hard to see man that sucks

:q:q:q:q! Want to see how that happened.

here come all the 'Buff right out' comments....originality is not an attribute commonly found among most LVC members

Dang I wonder how that happened. I cringed when they drug it off to the side.

All he has to do it roll it really fast and the wrinkles will come right out, no buffing required!

theres no reason to have a 1 car accident and flip over like that, its obvious it was his own stupidity and fault! haha sucka!:D

Or got cut off and lost control. The person who cut him off probably didn't realize or just didn't care to stop. It's funny until it happens to you right?

"this is what happens when you crash a lincoln ls"

so anytime a lincoln LS is in an accident, it flips? do i understand that correctly?

His stupid driving skills and his too much of pride because he don't want his dumb ass girlfriend to think he is a loser had led him to blame the LS for not being about to out maneuver stupidity...I would tell him to his face if I drove pass

I wish I had the #'s to post up on the rollover rating...... but those concrete barriers act like ramps, I just got back from Austin Tx and around Dallas I seen all kinds of tire tracks and black marks up near the top and on the top edge of alot of those barriers.... crazy some of them even looked like semi tire marks.... wow...

i don't know about you guys but once they flipped the LS the lower roof line looks sick! a sectioned LS would be something else.

Members online

No members online now.
Back