Already!!!

FreeFaller

USAF LS8
Reaction score
Holy crap :eek: I just realized I passed my 1yr LVC anniversary the other day. Has it been that long?

Seriously...you folks are great. Best site on the web as far as I'm concerned. Joey, Bryan, Mike, Geno, Lou, Ken, Dave, Pepps, Rich, Conti, Barry, Phil, Debi, JC1994, Raveneyes, Dereck, Oldschool, and anyone else whom I forgot...thanks for letting me be a part of the LVC.

Yeah, it has definitely been a fun filled year. Looking forward to even a better 2006!!

Let me be the first to wish you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HOTTIE!!!!! err well second GrayGhost1 beat me!

See ya soon!

ummm lucky 13,
MsM8

FreeFaller said:
Holy crap :eek: I just realized I passed my 1yr LVC anniversary the other day. Has it been that long?

Seriously...you folks are great. Best site on the web as far as I'm concerned. Joey, Bryan, Mike, Geno, Lou, Ken, Dave, Pepps, Rich, Conti, Barry, Phil, Debi, JC1994, Raveneyes, Dereck, Oldschool, and anyone else whom I forgot...thanks for letting me be a part of the LVC.

Happy Anniversary Steve... You missed a few thousand names LOL....

Congrats Steve, WooHoo it has been a funfilled year, and the fun is just starting. Go celebrate down a few dozen jello shots!!!!

CONGRATS STEVE!!! 2006 Is almost here, and it will be another great Year.

:V :yourock:

GOOD GOD!!!!! This time last year, I was laying on my back under my 94 bench pressing a T45 in place!!! It's hard to believe it's been that long.

Congrats on the anny Steve.

Members online

Back