Added WW Spoiler today

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I put the WingsWest Spoiler on today. It was painted by a shop in STL courtesy of xxbmxlsxx. Huge thanks to him for getting a quality job on this!

First shots are without the side pieces as we wondered what it would look like with just the center piece. The next set are what it looks like now with the side pieces. I preferred the sides be on, I think it makes it look cleaner. Overall I am happy with the look, I think it kind of adds to the 'sportyness' that my LS has grown into.

WITHOUT SIDES
img0603hv.jpg

img0604j.jpg

WITH/WITHOUT SIDES
img0607ym.jpg

img0606xj.jpg

WITH SIDES
img0605ur.jpg

img0608kd.jpg

img0609tz.jpg

img0610vw.jpg

img0611us.jpg

img0612n.jpg

Also I now have a brand new, unpainted one of these for sale if anyone wants it.

Thanks for looking!

noooooooooo!! Lol

Your ls still looks great tho.
I'm thinkin of gettin a lip spoiler for mine

looks sexy! From those pics i personally like the look without sides.

and you wouldn't sell the unpainted spoiler without the sides would you? prob a long shot but let me know.

Looks good!

I really still want a gen 1 lse spoiler.

Driz how much did it cost to get that painted? I thought I had a deal going on getting that LSE spoiler I picked up painted for 80.00 but it fell through.

Ford wanted 180.00 and 48 hours to paint it!

I am standing firm that anything over 100.00 is too much! It isn't a metallic or anything!

BTW Car is looking really good!

mlara, when I first got it I thought I would like it without sides too. Then I put it on and saw how square it made the rear look... I mean it looked like I just stuck a spoiler onto the trunk, it didn't really flow with the back.

Adding the sides made it look like it belonged there. Keeps the round rear going. And no, I would not sell just the middle, not like it would take the price down much anyways, I would have two useless pieces lol.

Luebbe, that would be a question for xxbmxlsxx - I did not pay for the paint.

And thanks guys, It has grown on me today and i really like it. Two compliments already (mom and gf... :D)

i like it, looks good too without the sides, i love how ur LS looks from the side man, did u re tint your tail lights?

Looks real good. Is that the last of the exterior mods? Any other plans?

Looks great!!! Can I ask how you blacked out the chrome trim around the windows? That looks great also. Thanks

Gen 2's have black window trim from the factory.

I have a Gen 2....and mine isn't blacked out?!? I heard u can use the thick pin striping kit from like pepboys....I think that's what I am gunna try! =)

And Drizzle....your car is looking hella Kleeeeeeen! Haha....let's just remember....I was one of the first....(if not the first).....to have those tailights tinted like that! Haha......oh, and thanks for posting great pics....I have a ww spoiler that's going on too...I have been sitting on it for like a year...just laying in my garage! Haha... But I should be getting my car painted soon....soooo I think it will be going on!
One more thing.....
What is your suspension setup? And do u rub? I have 20"s sitting here too.... and I need to know what spring to go with....and if I need to roll my fenders. :)

Thanks guys, I am really enjoying it!

Tony, nope I still have the 'cracked paint' ones on, but I touched it up with sharpie and it is hard to notice unless you looking for it. I am going to get them redone eventually.

Alax, I am not sure man, I am running out of mods though, huh... lol. I am ready to tackle the cluster and get it ungreen though...

Adam, I totally agree, it keeps the LS's nice round rear-end, well.. round.

Kleen, my LS is sitting on SpringTech springs. Dropped around 2".

And yes these two toned tails look sick like this!

Wonder how those two toned tails would look on an Ls that wasn't black.... They look really good but im willing to bet it would look ridiculous on my color of Ls.

Check out member torx. Just do a search for posts by him. in his sig, you'll see a sweet taillight mod for gen 2's.

snow is gone huh? lol...

looks tight. hard to see because the black just sucks in the contours. i like it though. still a fan of the LSE spoiler, but on your car, this works because you have so, so much more going on.

Yea we rocking 70s here now, but it is up and down.

And yea I took these with an iphone so the quality is awful. When I clean up the car I will take some photos with my camera.

Members online

Back