Accepting 2014 LVC LS Calendar Entries!!!!

What kind of rims are those

Jaguar 19" Custom

Woah HDDave. I thought you died or something haha. Haven't seen your name around a lot lately. That reliability of that new 06 must give you no reason to be here or something. Haha

Haha - yeah reliability is definitely nice! Plus I've been mad busy with work so no time to do anything with the car - I'm lucky I got it cleaned up for a few pics.... LOVE the graphite shadow - yours might be my favorite new color

Got outside yesterday. Took the kids out to the woods on the last nice day out before it gets cold. Totally forgot about putting my winning picture from my poll thread.

If you'll still allow it, here's my entry. If not, no biggie.

IMG_7770.jpg

well blown away by all these pictures. failed to even take pics before the deadline. great looking cars everyone! I for one just selected all my own favourite pictures and printed them out and glued them onto an existing calender for the garage. thrilled too see the effort being put in too make a proper one! throwback to the only time i've done a photo shoot of mine when i was obsessing over smart phone editing :Bang
165971_10151921463950595_1063134466_n.jpg

165971_10151921463950595_1063134466_n.jpg

Just waiting for Rollin to get it all together... He's been in the market for a new computer lately, I'm sure he'll get to it soon

moarrrrrrrrrr
i demand a photoshoot this car is ****

Maybe next year. Car is still a work in progress. Going in storage for the winter this weekend. Will finish all mods in the early spring then share everything and photos of everything.

Ok I just looked back and found that the results for the 2012 calendar were already voted on and the winners were released on October 27th 2011. Really wondering when the voting will start for this year.

That thread was like a beauty contest with all WOW level beauty contestants.................like contest with ALL the winners,runner ups,in the Miss Universe pageant.LOL!

...its more like a bad retirement... they say they're gone, but you know that's not true

Members online

Back