Accepting 2014 LVC LS Calendar Entries!!!!

Ben, didn't you enter that photo last year? It looks familiar.

Nope, last years was a picture I took at a lake by some boats.

This pic is just one I took when I first showed you guys the new wheels.

Ahh I loved that one by the boats.

And the deadline is next Sunday everyone. He extended it a week

Drizz- I don't think I have any good ones showing the turbo or intercooler. Plus, now that the intercooler is black, you can't see it unless I have the bumper off. I forgot we had a week with the new extension, oh well.

Bull, Marc, Hite, Pek, Rod, Rollin, Mark, LS4me, Kumba.....Everyone else (its too early to remember everyone)!!!! Lets seem some pics boys, post old ones if you have to.

My entry...
2014 Calendar Submission.jpg

2014 Calendar Submission.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

I saw that one in your other post and I loved it. I love shots where you can see under the car, and the angle of the car and the wheels is great.

Is that some super cool plate or did you just shop out the other characters?

I'll put up an old photo tomorrow. :)

I almost thought about posting up the picture after someone smashed the rear quarter panel.

i really really really like this picture.. Sure i wish the front tire was turned the other way,, but the pearl in the paint really shows and it just looks crisp.

now that can be photoshopped !!!!! :shifty:

Hoping to get some new pics saturday or early sunday, if not I have one ready.

xford, you have the wheels turned the wrong direction!

now that can be photoshopped !!!!! :shifty:

You know its funny I was not going to enter this year because I have not been very active on the forum and have done very little in the way of enhancements to my car over the last couple of years. As a result I decided to simply drive the LS up to the top of my work parking structure and snap a quick pic to enter for fun. I use a modest Nikon compact and typically like to shoot a few shots on road trips that I have shared (and entered) in the past.

Now I get input about the direction of my wheels (and drizz I think you have the best camera, one of my favorite rides, and take the best shots of anyone on this site) and G saying what? I am somehow cheating or something? I think my prior calendar entries and photos of my car speak for themselves. I don't treat this thing like some kind of audition for lead photographer at Car and Driver or some "who's best" contest.

Rollin I appreciate the effort you always put into the annual Calendar. I ask, however, you remove my submission - Its just not fun for me anymore...

You know its funny I was not going to enter this year because I have not been very active on the forum and have done very little in the way of enhancements to my car over the last couple of years. As a result I decided to simply drive the LS up to the top of my work parking structure and snap a quick pic to enter for fun. I use a modest Nikon compact and typically like to shoot a few shots on road trips that I have shared (and entered) in the past.

Now I get input about the direction of my wheels (and drizz I think you have the best camera, one of my favorite rides, and take the best shots of anyone on this site) and G saying what? I am somehow cheating or something? I think my prior calendar entries and photos of my car speak for themselves. I don't treat this thing like some kind of audition for lead photographer at Car and Driver or some "who's best" contest.

Rollin I appreciate the effort you always put into the annual Calendar. I ask, however, you remove my submission - Its just not fun for me anymore...

I think you took those members comments way to seriously. I think we all think it's an amazing picture and it just would have been pure perfection if that wheel was slightly turned the other way. But even as it is now its a great shot. And you should not have it removed from the list because IMO it's in the top 3 best submissions so far and will likely be in the calendar.

And no one said anything about you cheating. I don't even know where you got that from.

Members online

No members online now.
Back