A Mark VIII Obsession

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Is this normal? My birthday's on Monday, my wife surprised me w/a trip to Orlando, Fl. We picked up the rent a car this morning & got to Orlando @ 5pm. I have to admit something. I miss my Mark VIIIs & I can't stop thinking about these Damn cars. I wish I had any of my Mark VIIIs parked outside this Damn hotel.

They will be waiting for you when you come back. It appeared to us that you didn't really want to go. You were happy playing with our latest Mark. Sherri said Marvin was looking for a 98 blk on blk LSC w/moonroof. Tell him to check Craigslist and I will have it at Tower Shops tonight with several For Sale signs. Happy birthday friend!

That is what I was thinking. I drove mine from Daytona to Miami Several times. The mark is one of the best road trip cars....Happy belaed birthday too, mine was also a few days ago.

Going from a Mark to a minivan would be enough to make you depressed. Hahaha.

They will be waiting for you when you come back. It appeared to us that you didn't really want to go. You were happy playing with our latest Mark. Sherri said Marvin was looking for a 98 blk on blk LSC w/moonroof. Tell him to check Craigslist and I will have it at Tower Shops tonight with several For Sale signs. Happy birthday friend!

Well I kinda wanted to do something with all my friends but oh well. Now I'm planning something for next Saturday @ my house!
Dude about Marvin, I just noticed your post today. Haven't been online. Got to back to the room @ 1:30am.

Why would you rent a car for such a small trip

This was all a surprise from my wife. I didn't know anything.

That is what I was thinking. I drove mine from Daytona to Miami Several times. The mark is one of the best road trip cars....Happy belaed birthday too, mine was also a few days ago.

Mine is actually on Monday. Thanks dude.

I thought she bought Jamie's Mark VIII for you to take back ...

That never happened. Jamie kept his Mark.

My old lady can't get enough of my mark she's been driving it a few days as week until her new car is road ready....but I think she will want a mark now

Members online

No members online now.
Back