A Few Projects/Pic Whoring :)

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The Mark and The Bird

IMG_4030-1.jpg

Old Addco Sway Bar Bushings/Brackets (Broke and Disappeared :( )

IMG_4009.jpg

New DLF Sway Bar Bushings/Brackets

IMG_4014.jpg

The 70's Truck Project

IMG_4029.gif

IMG_4028.gif

Some Project Parts Showed Up :)

IMG_4017.gif

IMG_4018.gif

Hmm.... A dentside... :) I've got a 68 bumpside SBSS waiting on me to get around to it again.

I've put a MN12 IRS out back, and plan on putting a +04 CV IFS up front, with a M8 driveline.. Should make a nice driver for my oldest boy who wants to buy the truck and fund the project..

Mmmmm...pretty...

I like that Bird!

Thanks!!

Hmm.... A dentside... :) I've got a 68 bumpside SBSS waiting on me to get around to it again.

I've put a MN12 IRS out back, and plan on putting a +04 CV IFS up front, with a M8 driveline.. Should make a nice driver for my oldest boy who wants to buy the truck and fund the project..

I thought about a M8 Driveline, I've got a Complete Gen 1 and Gen 2 Drivetrain along with a T-Bird IRS and a Gen 2 Mark IRS.... Hmmm, your getting me thinking here.

Damn, some nice rides! I will have to picture whore sometime soon, I think I could match you. =p I am in love with the f-!00's. I dream of a 72 SWB with a 390. Course when gas goes down haha. =]

I know its just the angle, but dang does that Tbird look longer than the Mark!! LOL and beautiful ford truck! Lots of potential!

Thanks for all the comments guys, machine shop just called this morning and my block is ready. Assembly shall start tonight!

Engine is almost assembled, still waiting on the new oil pan and waterpump. Transmission is still being built and the headers are ready to be picked up from the coating dude.....

IMG_41282.gif

Picked up another project to play with while I wait.....

IMG_4066.gif

Sweetness! Like it all..... except the Sportster. Thats the bike you buy for your wife to follow you while you are on the big twin. :D

Sweetness! Like it all..... except the Sportster. Thats the bike you buy for your wife to follow you while you are on the big twin. :D

I know I know, I've heard it several times already... I bought it for the 1000cc Ironhead VTwin. I've been wanting to get into some fab work. I'll be putting a big bore kit on it. Baker 6spd belt drive and pulling the nose out a few inches. It won't look anything like it started :headbang:

Just playin with ya mang. :)
LOL, I know dude. Was just funny, one of my buddies came over the day before and said "Nice bike man! Your wife must love it.... where's yours??" My reply was "d-bag" lol.

Isn't that a 79 Ironhead?

Pretty Much the same but it's an 82 only differences are the bigger tank, shorter front forks, lighter frame, larger rear disc brakes, and the engine is lower compression.

Figured I share a couple pics of the old Ford....

Got the motor in, should be done wiring it up and running by the weekend... Just waiting on my MSD Box to come in.

IMG_4679.gif

IMG_4676.gif

Very Very Nice, What the story on the T-Bird. Very nice truck but man I hate those Eldebrock carbs.

I wonder how many here have both a Mark VIII & a TBird? I have my '94 in storage right now cause she needs a new tail housing gasket in the trans (leaks like crazy)

It bites not having a lift

Very Very Nice, What the story on the T-Bird. Very nice truck but man I hate those Eldebrock carbs.

If I was gonna put on the strip, it would have a holley or similar.. for a daily parts getter... edelbrock. simple tuning, easier cold starts in my opinion, good simple little carb.

Thunderbird sold not long after the windows were tinted, guy paid full asking price and drove off.

I used to have a 1991 Tbird LX 5.0 I cloned as an SC.

Blkbrd43.jpg

SundayAugust112002Image19.jpg

It had a Jasper Racing engine with a polished 1995 Cobra intake.

NewEngine6.jpg

NewEngine4.jpg

Sold it to get my first Mark. Wish I hadn't now.

Those sure are some nice looking exhaust manifolds on that truck engine. They look factory but did they come on the truck ???

Members online

No members online now.
Back