a couple of new pictures

davehimself

LVC Member
Reaction score
i detailed her pretty thoroughly this weekend so i decided to take some pictures, its all stock except for chrome and side markers painted and exhaust, hopefully if my job interview goes well tomorrow it wont be stock for long :D

_DSC1096.jpg

_DSC1110.jpg

Bone Stock Lincoln LS has always look good and yours is prime example.

Nice photo's.

What camera/settings? I like the pics.

LS ain't bad either :p

Care to share your process/products?

wow, if that had been up for LS of teh month.... It won my vote :)

Those look like professional pictures nice job Dave

Your LS looks great man. Awesome pictures as well. What kind of camera are you using?

looks great, just like if we where looking at an advertisement from lincoln

Nice.... next time try having your head lights and fog lights on, for a little adding interest.

Man that's a nice stock looking LS. Choose your rims wisely, don't over do it, your ride looks dam good.

thanks guys, im studying to get my masters in professional photography currently i hope to one day shoot for a auto magazine like motor trend

Damn, that is one clean LS. How many miles?
just over 41000 miles

LS ain't bad either :p

Care to share your process/products?

Your LS looks great man. Awesome pictures as well. What kind of camera are you using?

for these i used my nikon d300 with the 70-200mm f/2.8 lens heres a link to my flickr its mostly landscapes, and i dont have all my automotive photographs on it but theres some
http://flickr.com/photos/12232488@N00/?saved=1

yeah its already been said, but wow those are nice pictures

is that light parchment gold?

Nice! Definitely brochure / magazine ad worthy. :)

Great shots. They could easily qualify for an LS brochure.... if the LS was still being made, of course!

Great job!:D

EXIF data says Nikon D300, ISO 200, f/11 at 1 second, 112 mm focal length, no flash.

Dave, you must have used a tripod with a 1 second shutter speed, yes?

What detailing products did you use?

my dad works for 3M so i use all 3M professional stuff cause we get it for heavily discounted, for wax though i use p21s and i have just a basic porter cable 7424
Great shots. They could easily qualify for an LS brochure.... if the LS was still being made, of course!

Great job!:D

EXIF data says Nikon D300, ISO 200, f/11 at 1 second, 112 mm focal length, no flash.

Dave, you must have used a tripod with a 1 second shutter speed, yes?

thanks, and yeah i did use one

my dad works for 3M so i use all 3M professional stuff cause we get it for heavily discounted, for wax though i use p21s and i have just a basic porter cable 7424

thanks, and yeah i did use one

Dude, if you can get a deal on 3m, shoot me a PM. I've been wanting to try a few specific products of their's.

Oh, and that's a DAMN NICE LENS, man. Since I am a novice, I can't justify the 1500-1700 bucks spent on a lens like that. I still use my 18-55mm 3.5/5.6f kit lens with my Canon Rebel XT.

Members online

Back