98 mark VIII 4.6 and trans 73k for sale

hello i know hes gone and i didnt get to put my 2 cents in .
first off im kinda new been about a year i havent got one blow job! what kind of crap is this.
second i would hate to see what his version of hot is when he thinks MsM8tress is not i havent personally met her but she seems to have great taste and i would not kick her out of my bed because she was eating crackers! (btw great pics is there a car in your pics somewhere i never notice that!)
third i want to be one of the aholes too !
fourth i know your not on here anymore but what the hel l do you have against fat people? you might be tough but trust me if you fell down your not strong enough to push my big fat as s off of you and that will eventually make you pass out and then i can finish you off ,so be wary of the fat people we are hard to knock over and dont like to get up if we fall on top of someone!
sorry i had to get that off my chest and its sad hes gone i really loved reading all this it makes the popcorn and beer go down even faster and if you read it stoned you get a whole new meaning from these threads.
thanks for letting me vent i feel so much better now that i got to post this :)

jamie, thanks for the good service over the thanksgiving holiday.Darryl & the engine made it to memphis by friday nite. I'll be picking it up this fri. for it's ride back to ohio.Its a pleasure doing business with a class professional. Im sure I'll be needing some more parts as I have three Marks. George Eisenhart

awesome george glad daryl and the motor made it back safely, daryl was a real good guy, of course he did make my ass get out of bed at 5 am lol but hey, anything to make a deal work out so everyone is happy in the end, thanks for the business and good luck with the project you guys are about to endure!!

it didnt sell here chicken, george bought my other motor i had, 97 with 89k, but this 98 with 73k sold too, local kid bought it for his mustang, it was a 6 cyl that he swapped in a sohc 4.6 into currently, now he is dropping my dohc in it after they forge the entire motor, he already has all the cobra crap for the top of it. sold it cheap, $500

Members online

Back