98 lsc white for sale in pittsburgh PA

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Im very computer illiterate when it comes to these things. I dont know how to transfer it over to here. My dad called me last nite and on pittsburghs craigslist there is a 98 lsc fully loaded with 99000 on the clock for $4500. He says its pearl white with white interior. He went to look at it today and said its gorgeous.

ugly color, and the wheels are on backwards. just not my style. looks to be a decent buy for someone though, if you can get the price down just a touch.

for 3750-4000 out the door i'd pick it up. thats only if the neon,hids and cupholder,(everything) are working.

I agree not a fan of that color combo, I really hate the white interior.

cant see why everyone hates light interiors in a mark(gen 2). black is nice and all but shows so much more wear.

white should have never been an interior color option, who the F owns white for a car interior??? i could have an ivory interior trashed just by standing outside the car. i could never own one ever, not with my life style, i like black cause it hides dirt!!

white should have never been an interior color option, who the F owns white for a car interior??? i could have an ivory interior trashed just by standing outside the car. i could never own one ever, not with my life style, i like black cause it hides dirt!!

+1 , even the darker tan hides it. White interior is :q:q:q:qing horrible.

I'd take ivory over Ford's disgusting tan any day. (or :q:q:q:qty blue for that matter! :lol:)

Black is best.

I'd take ivory over Ford's disgusting tan any day. (or :q:q:q:qty blue for that matter! :lol:)

Black is best.

blue over tan? blue is by far the worst that came in a mark.my old caprice came with maroon and that took some time to get used to. comfy as sh!t though.

blue over tan? blue is by far the worst that came in a mark.

Sorry, I didn't mean that like it sounded - I meant I'd take ivory over tan or sh*tty blue.

Tan is nice in some cars. (BMW for instance) but Ford's tan just looks horrible - especially with a bit of wear on it.

no the worst mark VIII interior color is willow green, that is by far the worst, over tan, blue, red, pink, that green just looks like puree'd peas.

Seen it in pics, not in person.

What about the cranberry and cypress?

I've never seen those, not even in pics.

Ford could've saved themselves a lot of money by only offering their flagship vehicles in classy colors.

*shrugs*

I would love to meet some of the people that bought a car new, because of they wanted the ugly ass color interior. :lol: Just have to wonder what they were thinking.

had the 93 blue on blue. I thought that was uglier than this ivory interior. I told dad he should buy it, but he needs to get rid of the chevelle first.

Members online

No members online now.
Back