97 Evergreen LSC Mark VIII parts/repair

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
So I am selling my 97 LSC after this weeks accident. The car runs and drives just fine and I put 50+ miles on it since the accident with no problems.

The passenger fender, hood, passenger headlight, grill, header pannel, radiator beauty pannel will all need replacing. The bumper didnt even get scratched though (was just painted too) but the fender went into the door and I didnt notice untill it was too late so the leading edge of the passenger door was a small bend in it.

Cars interior isnt flawless but its really nice.
New stuff on the car:
Front/rear brakes with drilled rotors and new calipers
New Tokico shocks/struts
Power steering pumpe
power steering lines
OEM strut rod bushings
battery

All electronics work including the neon but one HID is burned out now. It will come on chrome 10 spokes.

I just spent $1500 to have is nose repainted (lost cause now) and all 77 dings on the car removed so its dent free everywhere else. :lol:

Title is clear and with a new hood and light the car could be driven cross country with no problems.
The Saleens and sound system are not included nor is the SCP braces and Addco sway bar.
I will include the new gas tank as I dented the stock one but it woks fine, just a couple gallons removed from its capacity.

$1000

Here are the pics:
IMGP0426.jpg

IMGP0428.jpg

IMGP0429.jpg

And this is the rest and before the accident.

1a.jpg

IMGP0319.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

IMGP0260.jpg

IMGP0178.jpg

IMGP0160.jpg

IMGP0120.jpg

IMGP0119.jpg

man if i only had the money/job.......what are the miles?

if i had a way to get it here for free or next to free i would buy it, i have everything to fix it, all i would have into it is paint and labor for pretty cheap, and have another gen 2, but i'm too far to get it here cheap.

if i had a way to get it here for free or next to free i would buy it, i have everything to fix it, all i would have into it is paint and labor for pretty cheap, and have another gen 2, but i'm too far to get it here cheap.

Fly out, remove the hood and drive it home. :D

Almost forgot. There is a good chance the passenger seat may not move properly. :p

Sucks to see such a beautiful car torn up like that. If i was closer, i'd buy it to fix up, but thats a little too far. :D

So here is how it sits .... pretty much.
The passenger seat only goes halfway back. The sensor on the center motor is broken and wont allow it to move farther back. The blue RCA wires in the pics will be removed and there are no front speakers but the JBL system works otherwise. Also it now has a C&L MAF meter and K&N open filter. I wanted the stock box. Just drove the car and it starts/idles/drives and accelerates the same as it did with the stock box so... meh.
The cup holder is broken and the switch covers on the passenger side are missing. I have one chrome switch bezel but thats it.

So here is what you would get minus the stock air box and aftermarket stereo wires:
IMGP0467.gif

IMGP0468.gif

IMGP0469.gif

IMGP0470.gif

IMGP0471.gif

IMGP0461.gif

IMGP0472.gif

IMGP0473.gif

IMGP0474.gif

IMGP0475.gif

IMGP0476.gif

that is a great deal in my mind if I had not just got a new place and emptied
my bank account I would buy it

TTT

As easy of a fix as that looks to be I am surprised you aren't keeping it and rebuilding it.

I'm being kinda lazy. What all needs to be replaced minus stuff on the inside of the car. getting very tempted. What is the paint code

I'm being kinda lazy. What all needs to be replaced minus stuff on the inside of the car. getting very tempted. What is the paint code

First post, third sentence. And the paint code is F8.

Hood, right headlight, bumper, fender, headlamp mount panel, upper engine cover.........etc

if someone is thinking about buying it to fix it, i have a multiple fenders, multiple bumpers, multiple header panels, multiple hoods, a few grills, no headlights though. if you take a trip to florida to pick the parts up i will make you a deal you cant say no too for the parts. not trying to hyjack laser, just would love to see it fixed instead of parted. i'm throwing it out there so you can sell it whole and save yourself the work too!

Hood, right headlight, bumper, fender, headlamp mount panel, upper engine cover.........etc

Not quite. The bumper is unscratched which is nice since it was JUST painted. :lol:
But if you add the grill to your list then thats about all she needs..... hood mounts may need to be tweaked but the latch is just fine.

If you are willing to ship I think I might be interested, send me a PM>

The whole car but I just thought that it might be too expensive to do that haha.

The post directly above yours says that its being parted instead and the link shows what parts have been sold already.

Sorry.

Members online

Back