97 black with cream mark viii partout NC

4v97viii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
its a 97 mark viii 96k that swiped a guard rail on ds front corner. the front bumper, ds front wheel/suspension, ds door and mirror all bad. im keeping motor, all else is for sale for cheap. car is in selma nc, i have paypal but would prefer local buyers. thanks Lee
van_651@yahoo.com

How do the headlights look? Specifically, the passenger side?

Also the center trunk tail light?

i think i just emailed you on yahoo. you can have all the lights for $50 if you come get them, the d/s is junk p/s is ok minor scratches, back lights are good.

Alright, I'll see what I can do about coming to get them. If I can't, would you be willing to ship, if I paid for it? I definitely would like to buy them if they're in the condition you say they are. If I can travel up there, I'd be willing to buy some other stuff from you as well.

I've got a friend that lives in Wilson, NC, do you know how close you are to there?

lights

HI how about the frtont corner lights? IF the other guy got the headlights, will you sell the corner light assys and I will arrange for shipping so all you have to do is remove them and give them to the guy I get. He will ship them.
Thanks Mark
623.205.0685 Also, need little door on fusebox when drivers door open. How about console? I need the moving parts on the console, (doors/covers/etc) cup holder, and so forth. I need the screws that hold it all together too( the parts).

THanks mtstanley --at-- cox.net (remove --at-- and replace with @ no spaces)

HI how about the frtont corner lights? IF the other guy got the headlights, will you sell the corner light assys and I will arrange for shipping so all you have to do is remove them and give them to the guy I get. He will ship them.
Thanks Mark
623.205.0685 Also, need little door on fusebox when drivers door open. How about console? I need the moving parts on the console, (doors/covers/etc) cup holder, and so forth. I need the screws that hold it all together too( the parts).

THanks mtstanley --at-- cox.net (remove --at-- and replace with @ no spaces)

It's a Gen2. They don't have separate corner lights.

If you are willing to ship, i'll take the grill and any window switches that have good chrome bezels on them. Also want another "intech cover" with mounting bolts and nuts. PM me a price or you can call/email me.

partout

holy cow, i have all kinds of emails about this car. i have pics on my cell but cant figure out how to get them on here. i checked out the lights for a member and noticed the d/s tail has a small crack, but the rest of the tail lights are good. is there anyone in NC local that can come buy these parts? i will make a hell of a deal, all i am keeping off the car is the engine and underhood stuff, the rear end and driveshaft, and the actual frame and body to sell for scrap. the rest of the car is up for grabs and i need to move the stuff by next week to keep from paying storage. you bring a truck and some wrenches and get anything off the car you want for $250. the d/s door has major outside damage, but the glass and inside is good, the p/s door is good all way around, the d/s has wear, not really good, the rest of the seats are good, the console is ok, the cupnholder is broken but the rest of it is good, the steer wheel is good the whole dash is good, the sunroof and parts are good, has 4 chrome wheels, not so good shape, has 3 good air bags, d/s is broken, the grill is good, the p/s headlight has some scratches, but still good, the trunk is good. im gonna send a member the d/s seat skirt if he pays shipping, so its not available for the time being. there is alot of good usable parts for somebody, i am gonna have it hauled to scrap yard next friday, so that is the deadline. also the trans is good and available in that price. its like you buy a trans and get free seats, body panels, interior, wheels, etc...

Last edited:
holy cow, i have all kinds of emails about this car. i have pics on my cell but cant figure out how to get them on here. i checked out the lights for a member and noticed the d/s tail has a small crack, but the rest of the tail lights are good. is there anyone in NC local that can come buy these parts? i will make a hell of a deal, all i am keeping off the car is the engine and underhood stuff, the rear end and driveshaft, and the actual frame and body to sell for scrap. the rest of the car is up for grabs and i need to move the stuff by next week to keep from paying storage. you bring a truck and some wrenches and get anything off the car you want for $250. the d/s door has major outside damage, but the glass and inside is good, the p/s door is good all way around, the d/s has wear, not really good, the rest of the seats are good, the console is ok, the cupnholder is broken but the rest of it is good, the steer wheel is good the whole dash is good, the sunroof and parts are good, has 4 chrome wheels, not so good shape, has 3 good air bags, d/s is broken, the grill is good, the p/s headlight has some scratches, but still good, the trunk is good. im gonna send a member the d/s seat skirt if he pays shipping, so its not available for the time being. there is alot of good usable parts for somebody, i am gonna have it hauled to scrap yard next friday, so that is the deadline. also the trans is good and available in that price. its like you buy a trans and get free seats, body panels, interior, wheels, etc...

Sent you a message reference the parts I thought I have dibs on but noticed you posted them on here again... I'm not worried about a small crack on the light. I mentioned I'm interested in all tail lights, grill & pass side eye brow. As soon as you can get a price on shipping for me for the items I will send you the cash via paypal or money order!

Members online

No members online now.
Back