96 HID's

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
Anyone want a set? Lamps, bulbs and maybe even ballasts. I found a 96 at a junk yard the other day while looking for some valve covers and interior trim pieces for a gen 1.

Don't know what the junk yard wants for them, but if you would like me to pull them and send them to you, I'll charge you whatever the junk yard does and 20 bucks for lunch. Of course, you pay your own damned shipping.

The lenses look in good shape, but a good 1000 grit once over wouldn't hurt them.

And yes, God damn it, I'll send your box out tomorrow. Just got a terrorist shipped in this morning. You know who you are.

If interested in the lights, pm me or text me if you have my cell number, and I can pull them tomorrow.

And no, this is not for sale thread. As such, it does not belong in the for sale section.

Edit.

I should say, I'll only pull them for people That I know or someone I know can vouch for.

Im not about to send someone I don't know parts and then wait forever to have them possibly send the money, once they get the part. I'm not in the mood to track someone down.

Edit.

I should say, I'll only pull them for people That I know or someone I know can vouch for.

Im not about to send someone I don't know parts and then wait forever to have them possibly send the money, once they get the part. I'm not in the mood to track someone down.

lol, I was waiting on that one. Frog, I would think you would get your money first and then send. :p Too many people on here are real bad about saying they'll buy something and then for some odd reason, they never come up with the money to buy it.

Edit.

I can paypal you the money before you send which would be expected
I just bought several parts from another board member who could vouch for me if needed

K9 has first dibs. Once I pull them, I'll post some piktars. If he don't want them, then KK is next on the list.

95, I ship first then the recipient can send me the money. I'm pretty selective as to whom i send parts to, prepaid or not. I only had one guy who tried to stiff me. I lost a little bit of money on travel expenses but he did pay me for the part, in the end. It was the principal of the matter that annoyed me and forced me to... call on him. And he promised he'd never visit LvC again. Or, so I read in a pamphlet once.

I can paypal you the money before you send which would be expected
I just bought several parts from another board member who could vouch for me if needed

No. For two reasons, really:

1. I don't know you. I may only charge "friends" 20 bucks for my time, but with all due respect, I' not going to "donate" my time what with pulling them, packing them and sending them off, for someone I don't know, or someone who hasn't been on LvC for a good period of time. I'm just... not... that... motivated.

2. I dislike paypal. I'd rather lose money than deal with those jackasses.

1. I don't know you. I may only charge "friends" 20 bucks for my time, but with all due respect, I' not going to "donate" my time what with pulling them, packing them and sending them off, for someone I don't know, or someone who hasn't been on LvC for a good period of time. I'm just... not... that... motivated.

2. I dislike paypal. I'd rather lose money than deal with those jackasses.[/QUOTE]
No Problem I understand

Damn... been searching the junkyard websites religiously and then this... always too little too late, lol

If by some stroke of luck nobody else gets these, I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider me to have next "dibs"

If not, no harm no foul... but wow what a find!

I'd love to have a back up set Frog... let me know how it all plays out I'm in the hunt for them all.
Bill

Is there any chance there was a motor with IMRC's in there ?

Gentlemen,

The headlights have been shipped. If I come across another set, I will let you all know.

Had I known there would be this kind of interest, I would have sold them and made lots of money. :lol: No, not really. I'm not out to make a killing off people I like.

Cool... I found a couple of nice Marks at a Pick and Pull on 56th and Chandler Blvd.

Hah! I know the ones you speak of. Saw them a couple of days ago. I was going to pull some interior pieces out of them, but some jackass totally ruined them.

I like that Pick and Pull on 56th better than pick-a-part. I know they are both junk yards, but the one on 56th is much, much cleaner... as far as junk yards go.

The white one had the spring conversion on it. When I was there couple of weeks ago. And you're right about cleaner. I found it to be a really nice yard as far as wreaking yards are concerned.

Well I guess this would count me out awhile or forever.Being that Frogman may not live near me.
Edit.

K9 has first dibs. Once I pull them, I'll post some piktars. If he don't want them, then KK is next on the list.

95, I ship first then the recipient can send me the money. I'm pretty selective as to whom i send parts to, prepaid or not. I only had one guy who tried to stiff me. I lost a little bit of money on travel expenses but he did pay me for the part, in the end. It was the principal of the matter that annoyed me and forced me to... call on him. And he promised he'd never visit LvC again. Or, so I read in a pamphlet once.

2. I dislike paypal. I'd rather lose money than deal with those jackasses.

Members online

No members online now.
Back