95-96 Mark VIII woodgrain radio/shifter bezels

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are the radio/shifter bezels from a 1995 or 1996 Mark VIII with the Double din dash opening.

They're in REALLY great shape with just some light scratches. I saw these in the junkyard and just HAD to grab them. I can't leave good parts when I see them... I would have grabbed the cupholder/ashtray too, but they were pretty messed up.

$50 shipped

IMG_1950.jpg

If I did not have a 93 I would be all over them. The double din I do not have.

WTF?!?!?? At $50.00 these parts should've been long gone by now. I don't have a need for them myself since I don't own a 95-96 but they look like they're in nice shape.

Yeah, especially considering that $15 of it is the shipping cost!

I should have known they wouldn't sell. There isn't much of a market for Gen 1 parts any more. I grabbed a message center button panel from a gen 1 about 5 years ago, and just now finally sold it. I think I've had these for over 2 years now...

It makes me want to start passing by the first gens when I see them in the junkyard...

Yeah, especially considering that $15 of it is the shipping cost!

I should have known they wouldn't sell. There isn't much of a market for Gen 1 parts any more. I grabbed a message center button panel from a gen 1 about 5 years ago, and just now finally sold it. I think I've had these for over 2 years now...

It makes me want to start passing by the first gens when I see them in the junkyard...

please don't pass anything nice up regardless if its a gen 1...trust me nice interior parts for 1st gens are freaking IMPOSSIBLE to find..I've been looking for nice door panels for my saddle tan interior since I bought mine over a year ago..you would think since it's a pretty popular interior color made from 94-96 it would be easy to find...but nope, the ones I do come across are junk and in worse shape than mine..I would buy those console pieces but mine are in perfect shape, just don't have the need for em, I know I would do the same and buy them if I saw them at the junk yard though..

No worries. Too bad there isn't a way to make it work.

I was about to say just find a 95/6 dash, but they didn't make that color in those years..oh well, just swap that interior out :D

Interested

Do you still have the bezels for the shifter and radio/HVAC?

Members online

Back