93 Mark VIII being parted out! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I need the little Light cover/road reflector off the driver's side door. It is the small rectangular plastic piece in the lower left corner of the door, its white and red. I think that was descriptive enough but please get back to me on that one. Thanks.

did you sell the center console lid?
also how about a serpentine belt? i don't feel like buying a new one. if it's still good that is. drivers door..is the window track still good?
thanks

lsc1994 said:
did you sell the center console lid?
also how about a serpentine belt? i don't feel like buying a new one. if it's still good that is. drivers door..is the window track still good?
thanks

No belt, LMAO. I still have the center console lid, tracks is good on the door.

lets talk numbers

Bro. could use the rear bumper cover, wheels, mirrors, lights, and moon roof..
Email: ppi411@aol.com with particulars... or call 215-917-5472 (philly)

How much for the wiring harness for the Cam Position Sensor? I need the harness itself and not the CPS, th one I have went bad and I need a replacement.

I'm interested in all of the Window/Door Lock switches EXCEPT the drivers side window switches. Also, would be interested in the cup holder/ashtray and the plastic around the shifter. How much for all of that?

This may sound wierd but I need the connectors, off the harness, for the radio. Not the radio itself, just the connectors (one for speakers and one for power). I also need the JBL aplifier if you happen to have that.

Marty.....................

i do have the amp.. lemme check and see if it works and get bac to you. dont have the radio harness though. thankss

Hey hotrodlincoln93, what's the word on the JBL Amp? Have you had a chance to check it out?

Thanks
Marty...................

hello ILL VII, I am looking for the climate control module, the original JBL audio player if still there and the "wood grain " ashtray. Will buy other plastic pieces of console trim if package only. Please reply w/ availability and prices to this site or june29@adelphia.net
Thanks, Bill.

Hi ILL VII

Hope your doing well Hottie!

Would you happen to have a plate holder in good condition?

Thanks Hun,

Debi

still got stuff?

ILL VII, are you out there? Hope you still have that JBL and Climate controller and plastics (ashtray at least) for console. I'm in upstate NY. How much for parts and shipping? And while we are at it, I have those same type wheels-unfortunately- but I could use 2 for snows. How much for 2 wheels? Thanks in advance for your R.S.V.P.
BillyRay

how about the gas

is there gas in the tank....?

i'll give you 1.25 per gallon for the remaining gas......:D :D

j/k

mike

i need grille, right side marker, cd changer, console lid, climate controll ,cd cover in trunk .

i need grille, right side marker, cd changer, console lid, climate controll ,cd cover in trunk

BillyRay said:
ILL VII, are you out there? Hope you still have that JBL and Climate controller and plastics (ashtray at least) for console. I'm in upstate NY. How much for parts and shipping? And while we are at it, I have those same type wheels-unfortunately- but I could use 2 for snows. How much for 2 wheels? Thanks in advance for your R.S.V.P.
BillyRay

60.00 for 2 wheels with caps ... and whatever shippin is. we still have the JBL amplifier but not sure if it works or not, also have climate control still but the usual outside temperature button is cracked. i guess 20.00 plus shippin u can have them both. PM me to lemme know what ya think. THANKS, L8teR

musteyhey2 said:
i need grille, right side marker, cd changer, console lid, climate controll ,cd cover in trunk .

everything else is gone cept the climate control.... good shape except the outside temp button, 20.00 plus shippin man. PM me if interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back