93 Mark VIII being parted out! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I

ILL VII

Contact seller
A friend of mine has a 93 Mark VIII LSC that he's parting out, some of you might know him by his car (see below)

The car and body are primer black, everything is good except for driver door and fender are cringed up where they meet. The grills missing a tooth. No air bags on the car, it was converted to coil springs.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND MUST GO!

Complete Interior- Dash, Seats, Trim, Panels, Headliner, Moonroof Glass, everything.

Complete Exterior- All glass and chrome trim (chrome is in good condition) body panels, etc. etc.

One Piece Aluminum DriveShaft

Gas Tank

All the head/tail, side marker lights, mirrors

Trunk Lid

Wheels

EVERYTHING!

The whole car basically BESIDES front upper control arms, fuel pump, coil springs, fan, NEEDS TO GO! The engine is also avaiable, runs great, i've personally seen it run and rode in the car while it was running, not sure on the mileage because it was replaced about 6 months ago, he has a VIDEO of the car running before he dropped the transmission (taken last week), it still can be seen running with ether because there is no gas tank or starter hooked up.

PM or post your needs.

Would perfer local pickup on the BIG stuff, but can ship if necessary.

Pictures of ANYTHING YOU WANT can be readily made available.

Some of you might know/seen or might have met him/car at meets or the track, his name is Chad. (that is NOT the parts car :p)

534421_8_full.jpg

Interior is grey.

Bolt pattern on wheels are w/e stock markviii's are.

Look like this-

35_1_b.jpg

Do you have the trunk emblem? Mine is faded and cracked so I could use a "newer" looking one before I repaint my car.

Thanks,

Bluesman

550 + shipping, runs good, just dont have a way of uploading the video off of vhs.

I could use the pass side corner lense and pass side head light how much

Hes not selling the cobra "r" hood. I LOVE that :q:q:q:qing thing. The hood off the parts car has already been sold, sorry.

To all those who asked, the engine has been sold.

I'll check on the rear swaybar, the coil spring suspension is being kept.

MarkedMan said:
paypal sent

I think you sent it to the wrong place. :slam pm me when u get/see this.

torquemonkey said:
Is the center console completely intact? How much?

Its intact, did you need the wood trim and all, also? $20 for JUST the console (no trim) + shipping

I gotta make sure that one little spring loaded tray works before i quote you on the trim and such.

Looking to buy for '93 Mark V111.
1.Left side Headlight Unit-Must have clear lens and no inside chrome flaking.
2.Chrome Trim Piece that goes between hood and grill/headlights-Must be straight with no dings and include upper rubber piece.
If available,Email me direct at jnielsen2@dc.rr.com stating condition and delivered price to 92270-4143 (Rancho Mirage,Ca.)Will pay for with Postal Money Order.
Thanks, Jerry Nielsen

LSCMike said:
How much for the electric radiator fan?

Sorry, thats the only part i grabbed for myself, its going onto my mark vii. :steering

id like to buy the motor is it still avail...I dont need wireing and stuff really just the block and heads, can you give me a price if you need to seel the whole engine ill buy it but i dont need it let me know and see on shipping????

Members online

Back