93 Lincoln Mark VIII Part out

catanz85

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's. My Mark just bit the dust so im about to strip it before it goes to the junk yard. I will sell anything off the car but the exhaust, rear end, engine,tires and rims and the airbags. . The car was hit on the right front so the head light and side marker light are gone and the bumper is scuffed. The car has 163k. Its black with a black interior. Let me know if anything is needed and I will give you a price and pull it and send it or you can pick it up. I'm located in Voluntown, CT which is right on the RI line.

markviii.jpg

that is the clone to the car i just bought. if those are cobra brakes under there pm me a price.

009-2.jpg

Hey guy's. My Mark just bit the dust so im about to strip it before it goes to the junk yard. I will sell anything off the car but the exhaust, rear end, engine,tires and rims and the airbags. . The car was hit on the right front so the head light and side marker light are gone and the bumper is scuffed. The car has 163k. Its black with a black interior. Let me know if anything is needed and I will give you a price and pull it and send it or you can pick it up. I'm located in Voluntown, CT which is right on the RI line.

How far from Providence are you?

How much for the sun visor and a key fob if you have it? Shipped to 11367 Thanks

Why is it, that all of the first gen black interior cars for sale all have sunroofs?

I need passenger side kick panel, passenger side scuff plate (door sill plate) the peice above the column that always breaks, and a nice black dash. If you can help me out.

How much for side marker lights shipped to 63460? If they're still not yellowed or cracked

needed

Hi, I need the little fuse door --the one visible when you open the drivers door on the side of the dash. It doesn't matter the color, first off, a door is better than no door, and second, I think I can get some vinyl paint from napa and get it very close. Its only seen when the door is open. They are not avail new, so .....

Also if you have the emblem on the grill. Mine is peeled off or sunbleached off. I may have to get a new one, maybe you can sell the grill. Let me konw.
Thanks!

Do they use SALT on the roads in CT?

I need an e-brake adjuster and the the shield / straps below the gas tank.

But only if they're VGC

I'm at 13052.

Thanks for your time - and I'm sorry to see another Mark bite the dust...

I need the driver seat module apparently (see my teh seat went berserk thread), driver's side seat trim if it's not broken, rear air bags. Also, is there a trim plate to the right of the driver's feet by the accelerator? I have an exposed component there (looks like a solenoid of some kind, makes clicking noises at times) which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to be exposed. How much shipped to 59701?

Thanks Z. :)

I need the driver seat module apparently (see my teh seat went berserk thread), driver's side seat trim if it's not broken, rear air bags. Also, is there a trim plate to the right of the driver's feet by the accelerator? I have an exposed component there (looks like a solenoid of some kind, makes clicking noises at times) which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to be exposed. How much shipped to 59701?

Thanks Z. :)

I can give you the trim plate next to the gas pedal but I have someone who wants the seats already sorry. It would sell it for 20

Do they use SALT on the roads in CT?

I need an e-brake adjuster and the the shield / straps below the gas tank.

But only if they're VGC

I'm at 13052.

Thanks for your time - and I'm sorry to see another Mark bite the dust...

Yeah they use salt up here. The e brake adjuster is pretty rusted. I cut the straps to get the drive shaft out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back