90 M7 LSC Special Edition (Black)

I just picked up an 88 TBird 5.0 sport package the other day and it reminded me of my old mark7. So I looked here and it sounds like shes gone. That thing was so cool with those wheels. I still havent seen any on a car of any sort. I wasnt looking for a car but it came up and I have a soft spot for the 87-88 tbirds and cougars as well as the 91-92 mark7. My parents are visiting for three weeks so I bought it for them to drive while their here. Al these cars are really getting rare to find . They have all been crushed because there not mustangs. Its a shame. These are some of the most dependable , and cheap to fix cars that ever hit the roads . Everything is disposable now. If I ever won the Lotto I would buy every one in sight and put them in my 100,000 square foot warehouse .

The Following Is A Commentary By OldSchool

Mark VIIs are still available around the country.

People are pushing their <20,000 milers out of the back of their garages and onto Craig's List and Ebay at an alarming rate.

$5,000.00 will net anyone a 95 point turn key Mark VII. This happens every year at roughly the same time; people use their tax returns to purchase a 35 mpg car and can no longer justify owning a Luxury Sport Coupe. They try to sell their old daily driver with 180,000 miles and failing rear air springs, for three or four thousand dollars to no avail. As time goes by and the inspection stickers get closer to expiration, they finally do some research on actual sale prices and learn that old faithful will only sell for about $800.00 as is. They then locate a thread on HOW TO GIVE MY MARK VII A TUNE UP and they spend $250.00 on filters and fluids and (gasp) actual wax. After two weekends in the driveway applying said items to the vehicle, they either fall in love again with the car, or accept the first offer of $1200.00.

After a month of removing the surface of the rear tires, and wondering why $35.00 only fills the tank half way, and why the car is in the gas station twice a week, the new owner then parks the car in the back of the garage or behind the shed or wherever, and the vicious cycle begins again.

Until next tax season :)

well i could not stand it any more...i just picked up a 88 lsc that is in great condition for its age. yes it will get a 5 spd swap and same wheels as the other m7. will post some pics tomorrow.

LSC Five Speed Taxes

Congratulations on the addition to the Family.

Like I said two years prior, it's that time of year.

i have two other cars that get great fuel mileage...wifes car a hyundai xg350l and my truck a 95 pathfinder 4x4...the lincoln is a work in progress. needs brakes and the pedal is very hard to press...like manual brakes,and it has some electrical issues. but it has no rust and is complete.motor runs great...the tranny well it is a aod lol. getting pics in a few.........

here is the new lsc

20130330_142546_zps7c414a91.jpg

20130330_142556_zps8983e784.jpg

20130330_142609_zps01c6f034.jpg

20130330_142636_zps5419fd02.jpg

20130330_142642_zps22f71cdc.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back