90 M7 LSC Special Edition (Black)

Because I have to get OldSchool1 back on the road first.

Besides, we're talking about FORDSPEED's car in this thread you highjackers.

heres a pic as of yesterday.lower molding off.center caps on.

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

little update,i have not had time to work on the car but i did get a t5 tranny today,now i just need a bellhousing,clutch cable and quad,clutch,pressure plate,flywheel and d shaft made.

With the T5 swap might I suggest you get a double hump mustang X-member and tranny mount too. :shifty: Gives you a lot more room for the exhaust and such.

Car looks WAY better without the lower molding. I am definitely doing that to mine now after seeing yours. Car looks BADASS man, lovin those rims!:cool:

the ribbed moldings, right? someone removed the mid-moldings on mine and it looks a million times better. how do you think yours looks without the ribbed moldings but still the wheel well moldings? or did you remove the ww moldings too?
Mike

i kept the ww...it looked stupid with them off.
i have a d.hump cross already(not on car but have it)
got a bellhousing
a 87 turbocoupe wc t5 with a 3.93 first gear
i just need a backplate,flywheel and clutch parts and cables

also got them jegs red hot pow'r wires(pn 40230)they are awesome.fit great and perform better them my old msd superconductors/and they where only $29.99 +shipping..$39.98 to my door in two days

ok,i have looked at 87-89 pedals,90-93 and 94 pedals,the 94's look like 87's after they are cut....would the 94's work?

the swap has begun.......all the auto stuff is out.tomorrow the 5 speed stuff gets bolted in.the pedals are cut to fit now.the t5 tranny i have has a 3:97 first gear ratio,this thing is going to have an awesome launch.

ok how do i hook up the neutral safety switch and back up lights?my tranny does not have the safety switch on it,no place for it.i have some switches that where on my clutch pedal assembile.and how do i wire the reverse lights to come on when i put it in reverse?
on the neutral switch i really dont care about it...i just want the car to start.and my car is a 90 lsc se.

it is a running and driving beast....it really woke this thing up.gonna drive it pretty tame for a few days and get used to it and break all the new stuff in.this was an awesome mod and not that hard.

this thing is a toatlly different car with the 5 speed.i actually raced a 427 4 spd 67 camaro last night and the first 1000' i was in front.i lost but damn i was impressed by what it did...so was my passengers.we ran at a dig.he did spin alot at launch and i got about 3 cars in front but at about the 1000' mark he passed me.then i raced my buddies prelude that beat the **** out of me when i had the aod...he did not stand a chance this time.we did a 2nd gear (about 20 mph) roll and he jumped maybe a fender then i went by like he was going backwards,this thing pulls hard in 1st and 2nd.i can not wait for the mass air conversion so i can do some engine mods.

dang i miss this car...the hunt begins for another one...the guy that got it from me wrecked it so now its in lincoln heaven.i feel so stupid for selling it.shame on me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back