800hp ls, why i sold ls, and new pics

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
First off, I was intrigued to post on here tonight to call bull:q:q:q:q. So I am riding in my 7-8 thousand lb work van today. LS pulls up next to me, cuts me off, and then proceeds to accelerate like he had something. So, being the good driver I am in my work van, I let him pass and catch him at the light. He then tries to race me. Needless to say, his car was utter sh1t. Dirty, stock, slow, and worst of all, his exhaust sounded like a civic with no cat. Next light, I tell him to roll down his window. He does, and respond by saying I am pushing 800 hp. I almost sh1t myself laughing so hard. really, my abs are sore from laughing so much.

Which brings me to no.1 reason for selling the LS. The affordability to low class, senseless, ignorant drivers.

no. 2. I like to be different. Too many lss on the road, which relates back to no.1

no.3 I wanted a truck..

If the 800hp ls ever sees this thread, you are a funny guy.

And for some pics.

100_0950.jpg

100_0951.jpg

103_0001.jpg

100_0936.jpg

i had a guy come into work a few months ago in a new body (05+) mustang and he said he had 900 hp, and all he did was a CAI, and exhaust lolol. we knew the guy was a tool, cuz he had to back his car into a spot, revving it every few feet, then he got out and stood next to it while he took off his driving gloves (yup the ones from the 80's with the knuckle holes) and his blue blocker sunglasses. then he walked into the showroom and told everyone in there that his "900 hp mustang gt would mop the floor with that slow ass gt500" gotta love stupid people

With such stupidity, makes you wonder how he was able to afford such a car in the first place. Was he promptly 'called out'? Hope he was. Trash talkers give real car enthusiasts a bad rep.

i had a guy come into work a few months ago in a new body (05+) mustang and he said he had 900 hp, and all he did was a CAI, and exhaust lolol. we knew the guy was a tool, cuz he had to back his car into a spot, revving it every few feet, then he got out and stood next to it while he took off his driving gloves (yup the ones from the 80's with the knuckle holes) and his blue blocker sunglasses. then he walked into the showroom and told everyone in there that his "900 hp mustang gt would mop the floor with that slow ass gt500" gotta love stupid people

lmao what a tool!

I recently was told by a highschooler ( after he complemented my LSE )working at Wendy's drive-thru that his Eclipse ran the low 9's.
Seriously...

I was on the way home from picking my sister up about an hour ago. We're on the highway (only 2 lanes in this particular stretch) and an old (like, 91) 4 door accord and a civic hatchback pass me, one on left, one in breakdown. They proceed to slow down to about 40 (55mph limit) and cause a ruckus, so I rev a few times, they slow down even more. Idk what they're planning so I beep, and get brakechecked (he slammed on his brakes right in front of me) So I punch it and blow by em and off of the highway. They both get off with me and at the redlight are revving and flashing highbeams and all that jazz. I roll down the window and they're claiming to be pushing 400hp with lots of "nawz cuz" and they'll "burn my slow ass v8, just because its rwd i 'swear i'm hard'"...with their girlfriends in the car giggling (they pulled up on the left and right of me)

So I asked em to get back on the highway and we'd go for a spin, and they declined....

So I know my neighborhood and know theres no one around, I pull up about 10 ft and do a pretty solid brake stand covering both of their cars with smoke at the light, and when it turns green casually drive away

Gotta hate retards like that. These were complete with primer body kits and decals and the white rims too....horrible

i dunno in upstate NY there are really very few LSs. Although honestly I've seen more as of late, or maybe I just notice more cuz I own one now, or maybe there are actually more on the road cuz they are reaching prime resale time. But if you're going to let other people's douchiness affect your buying decisions, your going to never own a car. No matter which car you buy there is a guarantee that there will always be at least one douchebag that owns the same car as you doing something stupid. Upstate I see way more G35s driven by my new haircut guys then anyone else, to the point where if i was given one i'd sell it immediatly.

But if you're going to let other people's douchiness affect your buying decisions, your going to never own a car. No matter which car you buy there is a guarantee that there will always be at least one douchebag that owns the same car as you doing something stupid.

Well said.........

no we never called the dumb ass in the gt, whats the point let him think his gt is the fastest thing in the world, i know its not.

also i had some worthless hourly kid at work (only lasted a week, what a pos) keep bragging to me about his eclipse, "but it hasn't ran in a year cuz he threw a rod through the block when he red lined it with a rod knock" (duh) and he kept telling me that "fwd was better!! cuz you have the weight of the eng over the drive wheels for better traction" so i said yup, sitting still, how about when you launch and the car pitches towards the back removing the weight off of the front tires, then what? he just stood there speechless, then he commented "well when the car runs 9's you can sacrifice some traction" 9's!!!!! with a rod through the block!! maybe he means 9 minutes for him to push it down the 1/4.

on the real side of things i got to drive a 634rwhp gt500 vert the other day :D:D:D this cust has money and lots of toys and i could see the mods, headers different supercharger little pulley etc, he said he had every mod he could do with out opening the eng for the tune of just 20k. i took it on a very short drive, didnt wanna have to pay to replace the car0, and uhhh yeah its built, i was easy on first gear then shifted into second and just rolled into the throttle and that thing was gone. hit about 110 at the top end of second gear in no time, it was funny the boost gauge is worthless, as soon as the psi came up it just pegged the gauge +15 psi!! and pushed me back into the seat. heres a vid (NOT OF THE GT500) just to give youi guys an idea, i pulled out just like MWB does in this vid and i was at 110 as i passed under the bridge
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18393070

Members online

No members online now.
Back