7th Annual LvC Beach Party 2012 discussion Thread

Damn... suppose I should have booked already.

I might not make it in the mark. Got :q:q:q:qed on my signing bonus at my new job so I am still too broke to rebuild the front end.

I'll probably be bringing the gf with me if I do make it, so I don't think she will be too keen on Rich's basement... hahaha.

As many of you have received a PM asking you if you plan on attending the Beach Party and also Dinner on Saturday Night. The owners of the B&B, that I am planning on us having dinner at while on the cruise, would like an accurate count so they can make plans.

Cost $15 per person the menu is linked below.

Menu Link

As of now those who have confirmed coming to the Dinner on the Beach Party Cruise:

TheArchaic1 – 1
Toomanyfumes – 2
k9t8m – 2
brentalan – 1
MsM8tress – 1
Pepperman – 1
paul van – 2
Htrlman1 - 2
Dmaup – 2
Gilby959798 – 1
M98 – 2
Luker – 2
Chicken – 2
Mespock – 2
Jeb – 2
Conti94 – 2
Ryan Jamison - 2
JD - 1

I'll add more as I get more or add your name to the list ..

Last edited:
No reply from JD yet? I thought he was coming for sure?

As of now those who have confirmed coming to the Dinner on the Beach Party Cruise:

TheArchaic1 – 1
Toomanyfumes – 2
k9t8m – 2
brentalan – 1
MsM8tress – 1
Pepperman – 1
paul van – 2
Htrlman1 - 2
Dmaup – 2
Gilby959798 – 1
M98 – 2
Luker – 2
Chicken – 2
Mespock – 2
Jeb – 2
Conti94 – 2
Ryan Jamison - 1

Rich, I spoke to Mike the other day. He said J.D. will be there but that he could not make it because of work. So that's +1 for J.D.

For all of those who are coming and haven't told me that you are not coming ...

This is why I need the info.

Good Morning Rich, Just checking in to see how you are coming with the numbers for the your car cruise. We are excited that you will be coming. So far, I know that you will be arriving somewhere around 6 pm. We are planning that you will be seated for dinner at 6:15 pm.
Rich, the one thing that you will need to figure out is how many people will be there for dinner. We need to know because for all of our parties, we cook specifically for that event and everything is made from scratch. We are not like a restaurant where we would be able to serve those meals to someone else. What that means is that the least amount of meals you will be billed for are the number of meals that you reserve. So, if you tell me there will be 30 people there and only 28 show up, we will bill you for 30. In your email you said that sometimes "extra" people just show up. We can usually handle a FEW extra meals, however, as I said before, we cook everything from scratch, so it is not like we can just open another can of something for lots of extra meals. Sorry for such a long email, jsut want to make sure that you understand our policy. And with all of this said, I will need your meal count by next Friday, July 13th. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Fyi, i've uninvited myself from the Sign up list and it keeps putting me back on. With that said I won't be attending. As usual the dates conflict with my yearly trip up north.

I hope you all have a blast and take lots of pictures!

My plan is to drive some on Wednesday, pick up Gilby in Ohio, drive some more, hit some place Wednesday night. Thursday, more driving, arrive in Boscobel Thursday afternoon or evening so we're around all day Friday.

Stop by on Friday on your way north.

If it was on my way I would, however it's a little over a hour wsw of where i'm headed. I was considering stopping by on saturday for a little bit but i'm not sure whats on my agenda and if i'd beable to meet up at a good time. Chances are slim but ya never know.

Current total

TheArchaic1 – 1
Toomanyfumes – 2
k9t8m – 2
brentalan – 1
MsM8tress – 1
Pepperman – 1
paul van – 2
Htrlman1 - 2
Dmaup – 2
Gilby959798 – 1
M98 – 2
Luker – 2
Chicken – 2
Mespock – 2
Jeb – 2
Conti94 – 2
Ryan Jamison - 2
JD - 1
Hankyman240 - 2

I was considering stopping by on saturday for a little bit but i'm not sure whats on my agenda and if i'd beable to meet up at a good time. Chances are slim but ya never know.

yeah sat is the cruise so were gone usually all day, maybe if you stopped by that night but im sure by then you will be partying at your campsite

Looks like a good turnout.

alot of noobs too, well thats if they actually show lol

ill need some help from other members, we all need to swing through villa park and kidnap joey since it looks like hes backing out AGAIN, dont worry joey ill keep barney away from ya, hell i think im the only person to actually get a ticket up there

Members online

Back