7th Annual LvC Beach Party 2012 discussion Thread

If Debi disconnects her fan again, she should do well in the cook off. Just don't really want any anti-freeze in my food.

Idea!!

So anyone ever try to cook using engine heat? Maybe we could have a cook-off. People could make their own recipes and cook what they want but with the intent to maybe share a little. Then during the cruise the cars get loaded up. Afterwards we all compare our engine cooked "dishes" and sample some out.

Silly, but somehow It might be something fun/new to try. Just a thought.

Someone has seen one too many episodes of home improvement lol but not a bad Idea.

We could have people donate prizes for the cook off maybe we can have joey make some LVC aprons, chef's hats,and spatulas lol. I think an annual friday night cook off would be awesome. The first annual LVC Beach party cook off. I like the engine idea but i say lets open it up to any type of cooking surface.

Last edited:
We could have people donate prizes for the cook off maybe we can have joey make some LVC aprons, chef's hats,and spatulas lol. I think an annual friday night cook off would be awesome. The first annual LVC Beach party cook off. I like the engine idea but i say lets open it up to any type of cooking surface.

Oh Oh ....:eek:

LOL.... well a cook-off would be cool. Might need people to bring extra grills!

i like eating at Rich's because it's alot easier to mingle and socialize especially with multiple people.

could do the pizza's on the grille as well.

FYI, don't ever get pizza at Subway. A 99 cent Totino's tastes like a Chicago style pie compared to Subway pizza.

Hey I was thinking how about Putting a nice Prime Rib on the Grill for dinner on either Friday or Saturday night?

We could do chicken breast and Prime Rib ... Thoughts

Members online

No members online now.
Back