60 foot times

Buckeye68

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What are peoples best 60 foot times and what rear in mods and how much rwhp?

So far best I can pull is a 2.3 but I am on a stock stall and 3:55's atm so I think I at more of a loss from HP/tq than traction

1.61 on street tires inflated to 45 psi.

2.0 in the lincoln IIRC

1.357 with the back tires N/A! Landing right after 60ft clock. But in stock engine N/A mk8 best 60ft was 1.810. I just checked old slips when car was stock it was pulling 2.25's.

a torsen t2.
or a ford trac lok.
or an eaton e locker.
or a detroit truetrac.
or a powertrax.
or weld your spider gears together.
or put in a spool.

so many options!

a torsen t2.
or a ford trac lok.
or an eaton e locker.
or a powertrax.
or weld your spider gears together.
or put in a spool.

so many options!

Just my 2 cents please no "Lincoln Lockers" welding of the spider gears. They are against the rules at all drag strips and they are dangerous. What happens is chunks of weld can fall off jamming the ring and pinion locking up rear. You never know when or if it will happen at an speed. Happened to kid across the street in his Durango. Just a FYI.

Just my 2 cents please no "Lincoln Lockers" welding of the spider gears. They are against the rules at all drag strips and they are dangerous. What happens is chunks of weld can fall off jamming the ring and pinion locking up rear. You never know when or if it will happen at an speed. Happened to kid across the street in his Durango. Just a FYI.

oh yeah. i agree. don't do that.
i was just being sarcastic. there are much better ways.

just get a trac lok. car drives completely normal and always has traction.

I think this is my best 0-60 with a 2.281 in the 60'
330' 6.247 0-60mph 6.396
This was with a lms chip 3.55s small stall and a clogged 3rd cat
I think my best 60' was about a 2.248 but netted a slower 330' and 0-60

well I bought a 4:10 for the car and it already had a cobra diff with 31 spline axles

Members online

No members online now.
Back