43,000---wow

blacklscgirl

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I kinda gave up on looking for the right mark. But the other day I just decided to take a look at what marks they have listed around here and I found a 97 black on black lsc with only 43000. They want 7500 for it. I'm not gunna spend that much on it, but hey i thought it was a cool find :)

sweet find! thats extremely low mileage, only 43k wow. my 95 has a little over 90k, like 90,150.. still low for a 16 y/o car, but 43k is really low, nice find. that is a little pricey though

ya....2 owner...grandfather gave it to grandson who put a cheep aftermarket radio (not system just the radio...so cant even use the 10 disk in the trunk). Old dude wrecked it twice but it really doesnt look like it, only thing that gives it away is the neon not working. interior is great except someone broke the entire cup holder off...both arms are still intact...they just broke the whole assembly off, weird. other things too... ---this is why im not paying that much.

Tell them they can take their $7581 price and $489 dealer delivery fee and shove it!! Cars been in 2 accidents. Just give it a few weeks, and get it at auction. That car will be going to auction.

I say $4,900 & mileage must be proven!!!

I say take it for a test drive and verify that the odometer is actually working! One easy clue to look for is if the trip odometer says 000.0 That's usually a dead giveaway the odometer doesn't work.

My Thunderbird says it has 42,384 miles on it. Course it has said that the entire 6 years I've owned it! lol Oh, and yeh, the trip odometer says 000.0 and never changes.

Maybe if/when I sell it, I'll replace that little gear that's stripped in the odometer...

Members online

No members online now.
Back