3rd gen SHO seats

350TPI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just found some 96-99 SHO seats in the JY in good shape for $50.I have read on here that the 92-95 SHO seats will.Does anyone know for sure if these will fit?The only other problem is that the color doesnt match the marks prairie tan leather but i am willing to put up with that for now as i have been trying to find front seats for the 98 for almost 3 years.Thanks for any replies.

Well since no one knows i will buy them and see if they will fit.They are manual so i would save a some weight if they fit.If they dont then i am only out $50.

Is the issue whether they'll physically fit, whether they'll bolt up, or how difficult it is to make the electronics work?

I don't have an answer for any of those questions.

It was whether they would just bolt right in without any or much modification.The electronics was a worry until i went back to get them and noticed they are manual seats and seem light.unfortunately i forgot my deep 19mm socket and have to go back to finish removing them.I just thought that maybe someone had tried this already since the SHO seats seem like they would hold you in pretty well.

well i can tell you this:

Gen 3 Taurus seats (96+) bolt right into Gen 2 (92-95) Taurus, so if 92-95 fit our Marks, then you may have no problem at all.

I really want pics too when you get em.

maybe you can use the mark VIII base and adapt sho seats to it? also try vinyl dye prep it well the stuff works well

Members online

Back