3200 stall at work in a stop light launch.

Those are drag radials. I ran the bias ply 26x9.50-16 which are lighter.

Sorry The M/T are like the ones I have and are bias ply and also much lighter than DR. I saw these Hoosiers and the name looked like the ones you were talking about I didnt read it.

I've ran 255-50-16 Mickey E/T Streets on my stock wheels. They are VERY close to stock height. They will run you about $450 for the pair and they hook like crazy. I found that out last year when I goosed it around a corner and there was a can of degreaser in my trunk that slammed into the inertia switch stalling the car when I hit second gear. :p

yeah and I just swapped my 3.6" pulley for a 3.33" and I installed a water meth system the same one Don Pfau has I'm going to get in tuned on Friday so I'm definetly gonna have to get something, where would be the best place to buy whatever I get I usually go to Town Faire Tire cause I used to work there but they don't give me any kind of deal, are there any good place on the internet that have good deals I know Tireracks pretty good

If you look for a local tire dealer who can order the brand you want, they can get them cheaper IF they pass the savings on. If not, try Summit Racing.

I think the place I'm getting my car tuned at can get me them so I'll probably do that

Mine had the 3.6 pulley. But when we added the meth injection we put in a 3.33 pulley and it is 7psi. Hope your tune goes very good today.

I was qouted by http://www.delkperformance.com/ between $300-400 plus $50 for a bung hole for a 02 sensor to perform the tune...I told him I have a SCT chip and he agreed to flash 4 tunes of my choosing...I am going to upgrade the fuel pump, get a cold air kit.... debating on going with headers...before I do the tune....If I go without the headers I am looking at about about $800 with parts and approximately $2500 if I jump the gun and do the headers....I am leaning towards the latter....any recommendations on a cold air kit??? Also I am pretty sure I am swapping back to air ride... which should help out with some of my wheel hop issues??? Along with replacing the bushings on the rear suspension.

Bushings and proper tires will do more to control wheel hop than spring vs. air suspension.

Stock airbox is a CAI, FWIW. Or this.

Bushings and proper tires will do more to control wheel hop than spring vs. air suspension.

Stock airbox is a CAI, FWIW. Or this.

thanks..I understand the stock system can be used as a cai but what is not clear is whether or not these kits offered for sale include a upgraded maf sensor or is a cone filter with the stock sensor sufficient?

Is this good too?

w3z2.jpg what went in...

w3z2.jpg

Last edited:
what came out

z4ho.jpg

Next is back to Beech Bend to see what really matters....

z4ho.jpg

W3Z2 swap...Z4HO sct chipped vs. W3Z2 stock

working on video will post it later..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back