3:73 gears, shift kit, tune, and posi system.

Even you started as a nOOb.

What this guy said:

LaserSVT said:
He never started. He just..... is.

But, if I ever did "start", it wasn't with a question like "Hey, where are the tires on the car?" or "How do you open the door?". I'm being somewhat sarcastic, but you get the idea.

At least, I hope you get the idea. For all I know, you could be denser than Osmium. However, since I don't know you (nor care to, really - nothing personal), I will refrain from jumping to conclusions. As such, I'm going to assume that you understand where I was going with the first sentence.

Some n00bs on the other hand, start off with stuff like this:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71225

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71226

Why? Because Google is just so... God... damned... hard... to... master. Either that, or they are just plain lazy and would rather have someone answer their questions for them. And believe me, answering the same question over and over in a forum gets old. Fast.

Have I ever asked someone a question I didn't know the answer to? Of course. We all have. But I didn't come into a forum as a n00b and started off by firing off questions.

~shrug~...

What this guy said:

But, if I ever did "start", it wasn't with a question like "Hey, where are the tires on the car?" or "How do you open the door?". I'm being somewhat sarcastic, but you get the idea.

At least, I hope you get the idea. For all I know, you could be denser than Osmium. However, since I don't know you (nor care to, really - nothing personal), I will refrain from jumping to conclusions. As such, I'm going to assume that you understand where I was going with the first sentence.

Some n00bs on the other hand, start off with stuff like this:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71225

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71226

Why? Because Google is just so... God... damned... hard... to... master. Either that, or they are just plain lazy and would rather have someone answer their questions for them. And believe me, answering the same question over and over in a forum gets old. Fast.

Have I ever asked someone a question I didn't know the answer to? Of course. We all have. But I didn't come into a forum as a n00b and started off by firing off questions.

~shrug~...

How do JMOD and knowing where the tires are fall into the same category?

Frog man nobody cares what you think, i like to know what people think that have done the :q:q:q:q already. what can i say? "you're the best frog man" i want to be just like you.

Are you an idiot? Or do you just lack reading (and by extension, example) comprehension? Please let me know which one it is, so that I may more clearly explain to you how the two relate in regards to my post.

I have had moments of brillance and stupidity, sometimes in the same day. However today was not one of those days.

Frog man nobody cares what you think, i like to know what people think that have done the :q:q:q:q already. what can i say? "you're the best frog man" i want to be just like you.

Easy killer...you have not earned the right to disrespect anyone.

im not here to disrespect anyone. i asked for help, and i got a dickhead answer. you have to give respect to get it. Maybe im in the wrong forum to ask for help. I forgot he is the only one who knows about a Mark Viii.

im not here to disrespect anyone. i asked for help, and i got a dickhead answer. you have to give respect to get it. Maybe im in the wrong forum to ask for help. I forgot he is the only one who knows about a Mark Viii.

You are not in the wrong forum...use the search tool before asking a question. I don't know Frogman however he is outside the bell curve when it comes to most people you will encounter on this forum. He appears to been exposed to far more criticism in his life than a normal person can take.

Thank you for clearing it up for me. I wasn't sure whether or not you're a nobody, I didn't want to assume. But now that you acknowledged you're a nobody, I'll put your name down on the "nobody" column.

And if you want to be just like me when you grow up, then may I suggest you take some initiative and do some research of your own before you ask someone to spoon feed you? Now, I realize you were being sarcastic when you said that you wish to be like me, but the suggestion still stands. Take it or leave it, that's your choice. No skin off my back either way.

I have had moments of brillance and stupidity, sometimes in the same day. However today was not one of those days.

Fair enough. We all have those off days.

You are not in the wrong forum...use the search tool before asking a question.

Exactly my point that was lost on the other guy.

He appears to been exposed to far more criticism in his life than a normal person can take.

Criticism I can deal with. It doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the sheer laziness and expectation of spoon-feeding most of today's youth seems to indulge in. Most would rather make themselves look like idiots than use that extremely complex research tool called "google".

Now, I'm not saying I'm not guilty of asking dumb questions. Lord knows I've asked my share of them. But I've seldom asked a question Without researching the answer first. And I don't know my this stupid iPad capitalized without... Screw it, I'm not going back to change it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back