2nd Annual LvC Boscobel Beach Party

Camping in the back yard is fine... I have plenty of space for camping...

Was talking with some of the people who are involved with setting up the Beach Party. Those who are in charge are dragging there feet.

What I do know is that the Car Cruise is a definite go... Also, if the Music in the park doesn't fly this year we are working on getting music set up on Main street where we plan on getting all or part of Main street closed for the car and Drag Racing...

I also talked to the guy who is in charge of the Gran Prix race and that is a definite go...

I need to remember to talk to the River Inn about blocking some rooms..

I'll try to get on that tomorrow.

Yeeessss!! Another Buckeye to run the streets!!

Rich's backyard is the best!! Elbow room and then some.

Hey Rich, is there a possibility of getting Debi her own "shower" next to her "room?" Heehe,hehee...

torquemonkey said:
Yeeessss!! Another Buckeye to run the streets!!

Rich's backyard is the best!! Elbow room and then some.

Hey Rich, is there a possibility of getting Debi her own "shower" next to her "room?" Heehe,hehee...

Hey.....Where my car..... I guess we'll have to put you on the monitoring of Debi's car again.....

I talked to the River Inn and there should be 10 rooms booked for the Beach Party. Room are booked until June 1. I'll be talking to them soon to work out better detail for prices.

I'm also going to book some rooms at Fennimore Hills (where Torquemonkey stayed last year)

Fennimore Hills Motel - 608-822-3281

Remember Boscobel is small and if you want a motel room you have to book early. All it takes is one or two weddings and the motels in the are get packed.

other motels in the area
Sands Motel it's nice but it's a mom and pop kind of place.

Other Lodging is the Laughing Llama Farm

Whatever you do don't book at the Huble Motel. You'll be sorry! LOL...

mespock said:
I talked to the River Inn and there should be 10 rooms booked for the Beach Party. Room are booked until June 1. I'll be talking to them soon to work out better detail for prices...

Hi Rich

Next time you talk to them ask them to give me the "club" discount I allready booked a double room :)

Regards

Dereck

No Credit Cards will be charged until the date of service.

OK here's the deal on the River Inn Motel in Boscobel Wisconsin. (608-375-8000)

I have 10 rooms blocked and will be blocked until June 20th.

There are 2 weddings booked also so 10 rooms is all they will allow me to block.

Prices are:

$71 per night for 2 queen beds and 2 adults.

$81 per night for 1 King bed for 2 adults.

$116 per night for a Suite with 2 adults

$5.00 extra per person in any room

Prices do not include Tax

If you are planning on coming book your room early. There is also the Sands Motel it's nice but it's a mom and pop kind of place (1-888-833-4167)

I will be contacting the Fennimore Hills Motel - (608-822-3281) shortly and get some rooms booked there and see what kind of deal I can cut with them.

As with last year my back yard is available for Camping. I have a very good sized back yard and there is plenty of room for many tents.

Last edited:
mespock said:
OK here's the deal on the River Inn Motel in Boscobel Wisconsin. (608-375-8000)

I have 10 rooms blocked and will be blocked until June 20th.

There are 2 weddings booked also so 10 rooms is all they will allow me to block.

Prices are:

$71 per night for 2 queen beds and 2 adults.

$81 per night for 1 King bed for 2 adults.

$116 per night for a Suite with 2 adults

$5.00 extra per person in any room

Prices do not include Tax

If you are planning on coming book your room early. There is also the Sands Motel it's nice but it's a mom and pop kind of place (1-888-833-4167)

I will be contacting the Fennimore Hills Motel - (608-822-3281) shortly and get some rooms booked there and see what kind of deal I can cut with them.

As with last year my back yard is available for Camping. I have a very good sized back yard and there is plenty of room for many tents.

ill talk to the wife tonight, so till further notice we will take a room

Just a update:

My goal is to see if we could break 100 member mark at a meet. Also I'd love to see some of those LS owners come and show off their sweet LS...

Currently it looks as if we will be getting Main Street Close for the Meet and Car will Line Main Street for the Car Show.

If you would like to attend please book your rooms early... rooms will book fast do to 2 weddings the weekend of the Beach Party. Credit Cards will not be charged until the date of the meet. So don't worry about that issue. If you decide you can not make the meet there is no penalty fees from the motels or hotels in the area.

If you want to camp the City has offered the Large City park for members to camp, or you are welcome to camp in my back yard. Plenty of space for members.

As of right now There are 30 member telling me that they plan to come to the Beach Party...

I cant wait :) I am glad this is planned far ahead, I have lots to do! Over 100 would be great, but since I have never been to a Mark meet, more than five at once would be impressive to me :) Rich, if you know anyone heading down from my area, like the Fox Valley, I could caravan with them. Even if they are coming up over the UP I could meet up with them and head down.

I've got bad news... I know of 7 active WI members. 2 in the Milwaukee area (MonsterMark, and 02LSE.....) 1 in Kenosha (Ricksquickviii), 1 in Euclaire Pred8tor, Yourself and me... I don't know of any other active members from WI, although there was one LS owner in Appleton.

I'm hoping to draw in more than Mark VIII owners but we happen to be the major meet attenders... (There is always Conti95 and Pepperman to be the support for Conti's and TC's) Oh Jason doesn't count as he's got too many cars LOL... LS, Mark VIII, Mark VII, Town Car, and a host of others...

Your ride from Green Bay is a nice cruise.. Fastest I believe would be down 41 to 151 then 19 to 60. You have All Winter, All Spring and half the Summer to plan LOL...

There will be one Mark VIII in Two Rivers on the 25 of Dec. and should make its way to Green Bay sometime on the 26th.

LOL.... Well there will be another Mark in Manitowoc the 25th and then back to work in Green Bay on the 26th lol

Jibit said:
maybe I should bring a Mark VII? But I really wanted to race the VIII! :(
Be at the meet Dave, and you will be able to race in the Grand Prix at Boscobel. :D

mespock said:
I've got bad news... I know of 7 active WI members. 2 in the Milwaukee area (MonsterMark, and 02LSE.....) 1 in Kenosha (Ricksquickviii), 1 in Euclaire Pred8tor, Yourself and me... I don't know of any other active members from WI, although there was one LS owner in Appleton.

I'm hoping to draw in more than Mark VIII owners but we happen to be the major meet attenders... (There is always Conti95 and Pepperman to be the support for Conti's and TC's) Oh Jason doesn't count as he's got too many cars LOL... LS, Mark VIII, Mark VII, Town Car, and a host of others...

Your ride from Green Bay is a nice cruise.. Fastest I believe would be down 41 to 151 then 19 to 60. You have All Winter, All Spring and half the Summer to plan LOL...

There will be one Mark VIII in Two Rivers on the 25 of Dec. and should make its way to Green Bay sometime on the 26th.
Don't count...how's that work? Penalized for never letting one go? Real fair.

unity said:
LOL.... Well there will be another Mark in Manitowoc the 25th and then back to work in Green Bay on the 26th lol

Well.. Well have to drive by each other... LOL...

I'll be driving up by about 11 AM.... I'll be in Manitowoc that evening....

My 93's original owner is from Manitowoc.

Well I will be driving all around visiting friends and family. Just keep and eye out for a 96 Opal with black hood :) I dont think I posted here, maybe I did - think it was the other forum, but I had a hit and run and had to get an all new front end. Not happy :( All I could find was a black hood for now. I just hate the fact that when I keep flying up behind people they slow down!

Dereck said:
Hi Mesppock

Put me down for the 07 Town Car rental class :D

Regards

Dereck

You are going to be giving Pepps an Hardon....LOL....

07 TC... If Nyssa comes then we'll have her TC, and if Jason has his wife drive his TC.. TC's would take over as th 2nd most LvC members vehicles at the meet. Oh maybe Pepps would drive his TC... Debi could pick him up on the way... OK is on the way to WI from OH.... Right Debi...

Members online

No members online now.
Back