24's?

the car on 30's is a friend of mine.. funny u say that.. it's the same owner of the purple donk on the rick ross video.. he showed me a video of that exact car peeling out, and now its on cardomain.. he plans on chrome everything behind the wheel out.. rotors, lines, suspension and axle..

i know u guys might be complaining on why someone would do that to their car? get 30k rims? they were given to him as a promotion.. all he did was pay for the install, but he owns a shop so that was free too..

if ur interested in the video i think it came out on cardomain last week..

What's the big problem, it's fun (or funny) to see crazy car mods like this. Not all car modifications need to be sensible or only good for performance. If he wants to spend his money on something that makes people say "wow, what the :q is that!" then more power to him.

View attachment 24641

I figure if your gonna ride, might as well ride big. Check out these 30" $30K+ clear wheels, now that's sure to catch alot of attention. Why buy a $100K car when you can build one. If you can ride 24's on an LS, I say go for it.

Made of plastic??? Threads like these make me wonder WTF is going on in this world.

Yeah the rims are worth a little more than the car....24 x 8 on a custom FWD-offset with a 25 series isn't exactly cheap...

As for the phone comment it's a treo...probably worth a little more than yours... =) I just didn't notice...the resolution was 340x240 on a not so perfect scale..

And I pretty much live near Alan, the dude with the green on 24"s but...his...stick out pretty far due to the wider rim/deeper lip...

And yeah it's turnable, you only rubbing on lots of wire, radiator fluid tank....That seems to be the biggest problems..

I'll take a few more pictures tomorrow...for those who say it's fake...when I have no reason to post a fake picture of rims on a car...

Come on buddy, I am not going to argue whether they are real or fake, but put up more pictures you know from a digital camera like you said you were going to do so everyone stops speculating.

People are saying "why would he post a fake picture" but it's obvious something isn't right. He said he took that picture w/ his cell phone. Just by looking at the power pole and lines alone PROVES that there is no way that picture is original.

It has to have been cropped/altered to some extent. Now, if that's the case and he said it was a straight up picture from a cell phone we know he's lying. If he lied about that then it's reasonable to assume that he COULD have photoshopped the wheels into the picture right?

I'm calling BS also on the picture...it's clearly not just a normal pic taken w/ a cell phone. As for the wheels, my opinion is they look terrible. There are way better things that money could have been spent on. That's only my opinion though...if you like the 24's on the LS then more power.

Ok...this is getting old, obviously this guy is a fake and probably getting a kick out of us all trying to solve this...until this clown can post a legitimate picture (hopefully digital) it's a fake. That guy has like 4 or 5 posts and we havent heard from him since...kinda wierd how you would just hop on a new board post a pictue with 24's and never say another word...so where is this guy? where are the better pics? I'm with FLA02 this is B.S. the power cords don't connect, the shadows don't line up, and the car itself is very choppy/jaggy around the wheel wells. Good joke buddy...

Yeah the rims are worth a little more than the car....24 x 8 on a custom FWD-offset with a 25 series isn't exactly cheap...

apparently not...

As for the phone comment it's a treo...probably worth a little more than yours... =) I just didn't notice...the resolution was 340x240 on a not so perfect scale..

For being worth more then mine....takes some pretty shYtty pics...funny how someone can spend 5k on rims but have a garbage cell phone.

And yeah it's turnable, you only rubbing on lots of wire, radiator fluid tank....That seems to be the biggest problems..

Hmm...only rubbing on lots of wires and your radiator fluid tank...that doesnt seem to bad...

I'll take a few more pictures tomorrow...for those who say it's fake...when I have no reason to post a fake picture of rims on a car...

So here he is lying again...on 3/06 he said he'll take a few more pics tomorrow...well its now the 3/10 so untill this loser comes through with some pics its pretty clear this was a joke, and complete b.s. cute ride.

weekends are busy for me.. im just giving him the benefit of the doubt.. when it all come down to it.. WHO CARES? next thread...:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Maybe weekends are busy but if I were him I would have at least said something in my defense by now. It only takes 2 secs to post something on here and he could always say he will post pics later...he has done neither. Even more reason to call BRAVO SIERRA on this one.

If it turns out to be real (which is highly unlikely) I'll be the 1st to apologize. I don't think anyone's opinion will change though as to how terrible it looks on the LS.

i never used to check lvc on weekends.. concidering he has 3 posts.. i wouldnt either

Final Verdict?

Fake!
Where is the better picture that could prove this in one second?
Or we scarred him away.

The pictures in my gallery are from a Samsung T629 Slider phone. Yes it's cheaper then his phone & takes a hell of a lot better pictures (even in a dimly lit parking garage).

Just wanted to know how much I would have to lift my lincoln ls to put 24s on it.

Too much. And it would look HIDEOUS!! Those with weak stomachs might want to turn away now.......

Warned you................

32200520014_large.jpg

Notice he had to trim the bumper......

Mr Fixit? I put these hideously oversized rims on my car, then when I made a
sharp left turn the car stopped running and gas went everywhere. How can I fix it?

Mr Fixit says, with a match. Some things should never be...

Members online

No members online now.
Back