24's?

Vocabulist

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad picture but just got them put on and it's a cellphone picture.... I did try to stretch it out and make it bigger..

l_de0a3cc8e7bff0f0af0adf4a991681ce.jpg

Rubs...but will be taken care of this weekend....I guess this is the second lincoln on 24"s!

i love it... i know alot of the old hags on here are gonna have sh*t to say but i think it looks amazing

That looks fake, but there was one LS on 24s in here that looked.. not very good.

To me, the 24s look too big. They seem out of proportion with the rest of the car. Just my opinion, tho. If you like it, that's all that matters.

Someone once told me that wheel sizes are in direct inverse proportion to your manhood... if you know what I mean.

I mean, Bling is fine, but jesus! 24's on a luxury car? There goes the ride quality out the window. Those rubber bands can't exactly absorb a lot of road imperfections.

It's like a scaled down version of a low-riding monster truck. Take them back & get a better cell phone!

Whatever makes you happy. It will get a hell of a lot of looks.

All you need now is a lift kit and you might be able to turn a corner. Are the rims worth more then the car??

Yeah the rims are worth a little more than the car....24 x 8 on a custom FWD-offset with a 25 series isn't exactly cheap...

As for the phone comment it's a treo...probably worth a little more than yours... =) I just didn't notice...the resolution was 340x240 on a not so perfect scale..

And I pretty much live near Alan, the dude with the green on 24"s but...his...stick out pretty far due to the wider rim/deeper lip...

And yeah it's turnable, you only rubbing on lots of wire, radiator fluid tank....That seems to be the biggest problems..

I'll take a few more pictures tomorrow...for those who say it's fake...when I have no reason to post a fake picture of rims on a car...

lol...Damn, you guys really do hate big wheels...Oh well..As far as rubbing most of that stuff can be re-located...

As for the TC...I do have a cousin that own ones but it's pretty much lowered on 24's... We don't ride them high... Sooner or later I'm either gone lower the car or bag it...

Damn I'd hate to see what you guys think of this dudes charger that lives in my town...26's, body dropped, it's basically touching the ground...

As far as riding big chevy's on 26's+ I've never liked it...I like big wheels but only if I can find a way to tuck them... =)

Whoever said it was a 650, you're right, It's a treo 650, I personally like it over the 700.... I want to try the 750..though..

As far as rubbing most of that stuff can be re-located...

Where? Lack of room are the reason other things are distorted across the engine bay.

I'd hate to see what you guys think of this dudes charger that lives in my town...26's, body dropped, it's basically touching the ground...

With no inner fenders I would presume?

personally i like it, i'm a fan of big rims. i think that the younger crowd on here likes them, the older members of the forum (older, not saying old) are against them.
Its unique, and thats what everyone's car should be is unique, you'll be the only one around with your rims on an ls, and thats something to be proud of, forget what people say, anytime you do something out of the ordinary you get negative feedback from people, but as long as your happy with it, then take the idea and run with it. good luck with the relocation and the future mods to the car, can't wait to see some more pics

We don't ride them high...

Whoever said it was a 650, you're right, It's a treo 650, I personally like it over the 700.... I want to try the 750..though..

i rather ride low in a car and high in a truck..

and.. i just bought my mom the blackjack, she upgraded from the treo 650. said its sooo much better in all aspects.

alan's wasnt the first and i doubt urs is the second...

i know the one in nokturnal car club is on 24's and another white one that did it last year when i did my doors..

looks good but it looks like the front is bigger than the back.. get some better pictures and pictures of the tire wheel well.. looks like u cut the front fender without painting it...

besides gutting the car and losing ur cruise controll.. what else have u lost?

i tried to gut my wheel well to fit some big rims and noticed the wires under the driver front side wheel.. watch out when u turn cause thats eventually going to be a problem

Members online

No members online now.
Back